“Fresh Excellent Sushi”

Price range: USD 15 - USD 20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great Prices, Great Location, Great Sushi. Eat in or take out your sushi craving is covered. We have nightly sushi and drink specials, an executive menu for offices, and special catering menus. Happy hour daily from 1:30 - 2:30 and 5 - 6pm Call us today to order or come on in!
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Were very impressed with this little Sushi restaurant! The owner is a sweetheart...very friendly and more than willing to help you make selections based on what you like. She asked us a few questions and voila...came back with some excellent Sushi rolls!! The Miso soup was also excellent!! You might not think of Sushi in Mexico but you may want to think again....

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We ate here based on Trip Advisor recommendations. The restaurant is well hidden and the taxi driver had a hard time finding it. It was definitely a top notch experience! We dined with my sister and her husband. Alexandra asked us what we liked and we let her know that my sister had never had sushi. She served us an excellent variety of cooked and raw, so everyone enjoyed! Sushi was excellent, as were the Saki-tinis and the fried ice cream. Location is not great (just off the main road), but everything else was perfect! Would definitely visit again!

1  Thank harneyr
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant while visiting Neuvo Vallarta because of the reviews on tripadvisor. What a fabulous sushi bar! We were not disappointed! I love sushi and as others have mentioned we relied on the owner to just recommend dishes based on our likes and dislikes. It was all delicious, and her home made sauces really were special, my husband particularly liked the spicy peppers in soy sauce-Japanese meets Mexican! She really pays attention to details.....the last dish she ordered for us (a tempura fish in a cone) she made my husbands spicy and mine medium...without being asked! Lots of sushi, with 3 drinks and tip for 700 pesos ($50 canadian). Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

5 friends and I went to Saku suchi bar as we were wanting to eat sushi. I did not know what to expect as Sushi is not really a mexican dish. We went in to the restaurant and were immediately greeted by Aljandra the owner. The bar was very warm and inviting. We ordered a wide variety of food from soup to various sushi dishes. The presentation was beautiful-the food outstanding. We kept looking at each others order and commenting that each dish was as inviting as the previous. At the end of the dinner, the bill came and it was very reasonable for the quality of food we got. We would highly recommend this bar to others.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We ate here based on the the Trip Advisor recommendations - it was worth it. The setting and atmoshere is not wonderful-small and right off the main road, but the service is personalized to the max and the food was wonderful. She asked what we both liked, my husband told her octopus and eel - I told her shrimp and salmon, we both got exactly what we wanted and it couldn't have been better. They also deliver in Nuevo Vallarta, and that would be a good choice too. I am not the biggest sushi fan in the world, but everything was so fresh and good, we will eat here next time we are in PV, and recommend it to friends!