USD 223
  • Pool
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 237
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
USD 324
USD 408
USD 161
Bookit.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 73
Hotels.com
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive(Flamingos)(Great Value!)
USD 202
USD 161
  • Breakfast included
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
USD 649
USD 250
BestDay.com
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
USD 185
Barcelo.com
USD 858
USD 672
4,632 results
All reviewsla pergolacasa bellamarival resorttime shareclub sectionsnack bara la carte restaurantsquiet poolkids poolmai taikids clubmake reservationsanimation staffitalian restaurantboogie boardingbedroom suitedinner reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went for the 5th time Feb. 24-March 5th. Stayed in the Club section and rooms were what I expected. It is time for some renovations on this side. Housekeeping was awesome as always. There is a few things that have changed since my last visit. The pool areas were not maintained as well as other years, very noticable by the ashtrays....not cleaned every night as other years and garbage cans not emptied. This is probably due to staffing cutbacks.
There are lots of reviews about the buffett food being cold and I paid attention to this. First off most people don't put the lids back on and secondly, the hot surface the food pans sit on....is not hot at all. Servers were great as always.
This year there was no drink menus at the bars....no explanation given about this.
The best thing about this resort is the staff as they go beyond any expectations I had. I could not be as patient as they are with the rude and obnoxious people.
Will I return? Yes as I feel very comfortable here, the staff is great and most guests are very personable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank roest981
Daphne_Fernande5, General Manager at Marival Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for writing about your experience at the resort. Your point of view as a repetitive guest is invaluable to us.
We are thrilled to read you had such a great time during your vacations. We are also proud of all the hard work of our staff. Your review reaffirms that their efforts to make our guests feel at their home away from home are successful. We would also like to take this opportunity to confirm that we will be having a renovation of the club side rooms very soon. We know this is very important for you and most probably, you will enjoy a newly renovated room on your next visit.
Our cleaning staff has received your comments about the areas and will take action to ensure this is not repeated. We ware sorry for the inconveniences. Also, our Food and Beverage manager is currently working to ensure all of the food we offer is delicious and at the right temperature.
We would also like to apologize for the inconvenience about our drink menus. They are being updated and getting maintenance. They will be up again in no time.
Thank you so much for sharing and for your loyalty throughout the years. We hope to see you again soon. We are sure you will be surprised by our improvements.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

These people really know how to treat vacationers. Everyone was so friendly, the food was great and the sunshine and beaches are the best. Always 28C, not too hot in December. The pools are clean, we could swim up to the bar for some drinks.

Stayed: December 2017
Daphne_Fernande5, General Manager at Marival Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Ensposito,
Thank you for sharing such an excellent review of our resort. It is wonderful to hear we were able to make your stay special from the moment you arrived until the moment you departed. Every single person on our staff will be honored to read they helped make your time with us special.
Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Cesar,Alberto, Jackie and Laura were amazing host at the beach club!! They took wonderful care of us! See you next year!best drinks around, and amazing service!weather was perfect, as was the beach. Thank you marival!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,
It is lovely to read that you had such a great time during your first time visiting our resort, especially at MaiTai.
We truly delighted that we were able to provide you with an exceptional experience. Our staff works hard to offer a memorable vacation to every guest, and your comments are very appreciated as they motivate us to continue providing an excellent service. Cesar, Alberto, Jackie, and Laura will love to read your review.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we will love to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to many all inclusive resorts all over Mexico Dominican Cuba. There are pros and cons to each place you go. Here are mine for this resort. We were there with family March 28 - April 2. We booked a club room it’s in the old section but it was clean pretty nice bathroom a bit dated but nice enough not in the room much. Pros. Fantastic walking beach so much fun to boogie board as well. Great kids pool for little ones. Great pool for adults only. So nice you can take bicycles out whenever you wish really nice bike trail into town. Also really nice there is a free bus to take you all around Nuevo. Area is very safe. The Pizzeria is a nice touch right in middle of the resort open late into the night can get pizza fries nauchos the staff here are so nice and great service. Cons. Buffet restaurants is not the greatest fine for breakfast but dinner the food is not hot just warm and not a huge selection. No pasta station you have to ask and then they will make you some. Only went to the Italian al me carte it was much better than the buffet but just ok. The buffet is not open for dinner till 630 pm which is late if you have little kids. Time share didn’t bother me I said no and want my room key that was the end of that. Biggest disappointment for me was no cappuccinos first time I have been to a resort and problem getting coffee or cappuccinos. They have a Starbucks in the lobby but you have to pay for it. Think we spent about 60$ I think when you pay for all inclusive it should include coffee and cappuccinos. All in all as always we make the best of any resort we go to. 5 beautiful hot sunny days that’s what we came for. Would I go back absolutely I would.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank sunshinebound45
Daphne_Fernande5, General Manager at Marival Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Sun Shine,
We are thrilled to read about your incredible experience during your stay with us. It is wonderful to know you enjoyed our facilities and great location.
We are also sad to read we didn't fully meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve the experience we offer to every guest and we assure you that our Food and Beverage Manager has received your comments about the food at the buffet and the temperature. We will take action to ensure we offer a quality service at every time. We will also consider your comments about the coffee and cappuccino very seriously.
Your comments are the foundation for our improvement and we will be waiting for your next visit so you can enjoy our enhacements.
Warm regard,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I spent a lot of my time in the lounge across from the Buffet. I would like to give a big shout out to Dalila Gonzalez and Pedro for making my time there very special. You were a pleasure to be around and thanks for being my server and friend even in your busiest times
I ate almost exclusively at the Buffet because of diet restrictions, but was always able to find something to fit way of eating. I would like thank Irineo Ana, Luis and Ramiro for always being there to make my visit memorable.
This being my first time to Mexico and my first all inclusive, I was not sure what to expect, but I will definitely go back to this place

-Randy, aka Rambo

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Daphne_Fernande5, General Manager at Marival Resort & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Rambo,
It is wonderful to read that you had such a great time during your first time visiting Riviera Nayarit and quite enjoyed our all-inclusive experience.
We are glad to read you had a relaxing vacation in our adults-only area and loved our fantasctic, friendly service. Dalia, Pedro, Irineo, Luis and Ramiro will be thrilled to read your review.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with thousands of travelers, and will definately love to welcome you back.