2,648 results
All reviews time share marina view coba tower western night quiet pool dish soap sunset market el tigre all inclusive plan full kitchen activities team main building small mall main pool all inclusive package mexican fiesta night timeshare presentation
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I am writing this while I'm still here. Clean resort, sure areas could be updated, but the seem to be constantly working, this stuff doesn't happen overnight. I don't go on vacation to pick apart the room, as long as it's clean, and yes they are. We did have dirty sheets on the pull out, but it took a phone call and 5 minutes to fix.
The pools are clean, but 1 section is closed due to remodeling, so they should turn on the snake slide in the quiet pool. Food is good on the buffet, but they are changing me full price for a 12 year old, who only eats chicken fingers and fries which is not a choice. They should have a kids menu not to break the bank.
Service is out standing, everyone is so nice and accommodating, from the concierge to the bellhops to the wait staff.
No complaints just suggestions.
My only complaints is the charge to use the gym, my wife likes to run on a treadmill, and light weights, this charge is crazy.
As for time share presentation all I had to do was say no. Timeshares are great to own if you buy them for cash.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank X6897BOdanield
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Daniel,

First of all, let me to thank you for have taken your valuable time to express your opinion about your recent vacations with us. I really appreciate the fact that you have chosen us as your holiday destination.

We truly lament we have not been able to impress you with some of our services; please let this recent experience not be a motive to not stay with us in the future. We sincerely wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property and demonstrate our commitment to excellence and quality at all levels of service.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The one and two bedroom suites rooms are spacious with full kitchen, basic pots and pans, plates and utensils included. Some suites come with small washer and dryer stackables. (just don't don't overload the dryer if you want clothes to dry) Nice bathrooms. Prefer the marina view from balcony area.

Food quality could be improved. Main restaurant provides themed nights of entertainment, which can be fun. Beach food is better than average and is quite tasty.

The restaurant Nopalitos, in nearby Paradise Plaza shopping center, is a pleasant surprise. Great food and service with affordable pricing. Just a short walk from the resort. Located in the same shopping center is a convenient grocery store and specialty shops.

Wonderful beach with food/snack - drink service conveniently available. Lots of free palapas. Beautiful, safe beaches with soft white sand for beach lovers. Vendors are a bit bothersome but not pushy, that's about the only inconvenience.

Good security with plenty of happy resort personnel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Richard,

We have taken note in our opportunity areas kindly mentioned on your overview. Please feel confident that we will take the proper measures to prevent recurrences like this in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I really love staying here! It is older but well maintained both inside and out. The pools and beach are fabulous. Every employee is friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Maria in member services who really helped us out with an issue we were having with our room. Love the beach bars with their wide selection of cocktails, and the food is really good. We ended up eating most of our meals there. All the servers are friendly and very efficient. A special shoutout to Gaspar and Carlos who made sure we always had what we needed. Enjoyed the Fiesta, as this is a priority every visit, great show and great music. Tulum restaurant was closed, so we did not dine there this visit. Maypan and El Pascorte provided adequate but not great meals. Really love the beach bar food. I wish Paradise would consider opening one of the beach bars for light breakfast options, egg sandwiches, yogurt parfaits, etc. We did not want a buffet breakfast every day and many times we walked over to McDonald’s for an egg McMuffin sandwich.
I really like that they have a main pool and a quiet pool. Children are encouraged but not required to use the main pool. Many times I did wish that children were not allowed in the quiet pool as some did get quite loud at times. Please, make it no smoking allowed in the pools, several times I witnessed people flinging their ashes in the pool. Just a few minor wishes for the rooms, paper towels and dish soap would be nice. My only real disappointment this trip was one of the Paradise taxi drivers who charged us 3x more than he should have for a short ride to a restaurant near by. We didn’t realize this until the restaurant called for a taxi for us back to the resort and the fare was more than one third less. Sad that someone who represents Paradise would do this. I’ve always felt comfortable using their taxi service, but I will be checking into Uber next trip. Overall, we really love coming here and are already looking forward to our return visit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sue,

Greetings from Nuevo Vallarta.

We appreciate very much your feedback regarding your stay at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa and also thank you for selecting our resort to spend your holidays with us.

We don’t get tired of saying that our staff are our most important asset in every way and when we read that our guests feel their warmth it makes us feel even more proud.

For us will be a pleasure to receive you once again to provide you an unforgettable and phenomenal stay.

Cordially,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful resort with great amenities! However, the property is in serious need of upgrading the soft furnishings and linens. The sofa was very uncomfortable and the pillows were very lumpy. The mattresses were very uncomfortable and the bed pillows were lumpy as well. The bath towels were very hard and in need of replacement. This would be a 5 star resort if these upgrades were made. I have traveled all over the world and I must say I was very surprised by the quality of the towels and the bedding.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kathy,

Greeting from Nuevo Vallarta,

I would like to offer you my most sincere apologies for not been able to impress you with our services during your stay; as a service-oriented company, our objective is not only to fulfill, but also surpass our guests’ expectations; in fact, in our effort to continuously improve the quality of our services and facilities, we put always our greatest interest and value in our guest's opinion.

It has not been our intention the perception you have obtained from our services. I truly hope that this experience does not deter you from trusting our brand in the future. We truly hope to be able to host and to provide you the service you deserve.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018

My wife and I stayed here this past week and loved it. We loved everything about this place except the hostess that tried pushing us into a timeshare presentation after we told her we didn't want to. We already own and were here on a trade from ours. They only have 2 restaurants here so it really cuts down your choices for food. The Italian restaurant was really good I had lasagna and my wife had Salmon. We both loved our dinner. The other restaurant is a buffet that serves breakfast and dinner. The food was just ok. The dinners were a little over priced. We went shopping and cooked a few meals in our room and ate out at off site restaurants most of the time. I have put a few pics of our stay here. The food pics are from the Italian place on site.

Room Tip: I tipped the guy at the front desk to get an ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for choosing Paradise Village Resort for your recent stay! It give us a great satisfaction to know that you have trusted in our services to spend your vacations, and it give us even more satisfaction to read that we meet your expectations! We took very good notes of those points of improvements that you have mentioned.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in tripadvisor, I really appreciate it.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards from Nuevo Vallarta