All reviews great location breakfast buffet within walking distance front desk excellent ocean view very nice hotel rooms are clean public areas pool area is beach access nice area would stay again great place to stay veracruz business alternative mexico
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to the Hilton Garden Inn Boca del Rio for almost a year and the service has been nothing but exceptional. The staff is excellent, especially Atanacio from the breakfast buffet. He always goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and satisfied.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Global56504824000, Director General at Hilton Garden Inn Boca del Rio Veracruz, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your comment, we appreciate your time. Thank you for your preference! We will wait for you soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The Hilton Garden is the business class branch of the Hilton chain, of which I have stayed in excellent hotels around the world.
I chose this hotel mainly because I regularly go to Veracruz for business and I had never stayed at this property.
The hotel is small, the pool and beach areas do not use them however they are not spectacular.
The staff is very cordial and attentive what I liked very much and the most impressive are the rooms, large and spacious more than I expected to find.
The breakfasts are very good, the buffet very complete and the main thing is a great service from the staff.
I will be back very soon.

Room tip: the hotel is quite small, All rooms have a partial view of the sea,
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
julio cesar m, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca del Rio Veracruz, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. . We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Great location, the room was great. Clean. Nice pool and pool area. Great access straight on to the beach. Generally good standard and we'll presented communal areas. But the little things, to make this a 4 rating or higher are sadly missing. Only 2 elevators, very slow and random changes of direction. I've selected to go down to PB and the lift goes up to 4. No stairs alternative from the upper floors without using the undecorated, emergency exit stairs down to the first floor. Ordering ice for room delivery from reception and none turns up. Arriving at your room, after negotiating the random lift experience to find that both of your room key cards have been disabled a day before you are due to check out. How do you fix this? You guessed it, another adventure in the lifts to get back to reception.

Room tip: We had a junior suite with a balcony and great view to the sea which is really close by.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience your comments are very important to us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Check In to Check Out, No complaints - Karen, Andy, Fernanda & Linda are exceptional at the front desk. They can communicate in English (which isn't common in Veracruz), very polite - ready to always help and suggest good alternative restaurants to go eat. Karen, saved my life when she recommended Frogon du brazil restaurant (LoL). I never really had a need to eat out, thanks to the guys and chef at the restaurant. If you need good food & drinks- call out to Genesis, Tacio & Meribel at the Garden grill & bar.

However, I will like to mention that I experienced delays with the laundry pick up and delivery. Also, it is very pricey. This could be due to the fact that this service is outsourced and provided by a third party. Other than laundry delivery delays and pricing, I don't have any other concerns with this hotel. I will definitely visit Veracruz again and you sure can bet where I will stay.
P.S- Lots of hotels on the Boulevard, but you won't regret staying here, believe me!
Very satisfied!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you four your feedback! Actually we did a change with the third party laundry service. Is really good to know about your experience.

Thak you for stay with us.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

The lack of water pressure in the shower and the internet connection/speed issues drive this review down. The staff is friendly and tried to be helpful, but fell short in the delivery. I spend about 200 nights a year on the road, and try to avoid locations with these type of issues.

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your preference! We want to share you about the change in our internet service, we did an up grade and actually the service is great.

Will be a pleasure receive you again at Hilton Garden Inn Boca del Río.