See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2016

The hotel is an excellent price for what it offers. The rooms are clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly. There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel. There is a swimming pool with a swim up bar (closed when we were there, but wasn't high season). The ocean is just a step away with big friendly waves and you can walk out a km and still be waist deep. Great for couples or families. Easy to get to the centre of Boca del Rio by bus or taxi and a great place for dinner by the ocean. Also close to world famous Villa Rica Restaurant which is just a 2 minute walk away. Hotel offers 10% discounts on nearby restaurants. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Rented the suite in this hotel. The room was fabulous...two gorgeous bay windows with sheer coverings as I entered the door, blowing out onto a Veracruz beach.

The staff was helpful, able to accommodate any needs. You do feel its a bit on island time with the cadence...but hey, perhaps we are!

The hotel had a few annoying rules like couldn't assemble with friends in common areas of pool (with our own beers), no moving chairs in green garden areas, etc, but after a day or two they accommodate upon escalation. I appreciated that.

The hotel clerk in am shifts is great. He spoke perfect English and even had some great jokes to keep everyone lively. He had true customer service focus to make trips memorable.

Lastly...this hotel has huge security force. Little bit eerie (including the machine guns on beach), but I think it felt safe.

If looking for a good hotel near the malls and boca food scene, check this place out!

Room tip: ask to be upgraded and pay for the suites. its worth it.
Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We were booked for 2 nights and ended up having to move out before the 2nd night.
The room was extremely dirty and in bad need of repair.
The bedroom door had a huge hole in it and no handle.
The desk surface glass was shattered and a danger.
Mascara smeared on the pillow.
Blood marks on bathroom wall.
Oily hand print on bed head-board.
Filthy bath.
Gaps in the windows so mosquitoes have free entry.
When we asked for a better room we were met with a blank response and a handyman was sent around to 'clean' but this was done half-heartedly.
The next day after a terrible nights sleep we left and booked into a far nicer hotel called Indigo.
The only good thing about this hotel we experienced was the guy on check out when we were leaving called Ramon who offered a great service and was very apolegetic for our terrible experience.

Date of stay: May 2014
3  Thank WHZ_UK
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The front desk man, Ramon, was amazing at taking care of our needs. The room was clean, spacious and modern. The food in the restaurant was very good and they offered pool side delivery which was very enjoyable. We enjoyed being able to be in the pool then walk a few steps and have fun in the ocean. All the staff were friendly and gave great customer service. We will definitely go back to this hotel. During your stay, you must try the great seafood restaurant next door. It's on the beach and the fresh food is amazing.

Room tip: As a family, we enjoyed being on the main floor. Room 10 has the best views. The access to the room, beach, pool and restaurant was fantastic from any of the main floor rooms.
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Good decent hotel. Bathrooms are roomy and so are the rooms. Contemporary style. Direct acces to a beach and a nice pool area with greenery. Me and my husband came here for our anniversary, the manager was the one who checked us in, very nice staff. But he sent us to a DOUBLE QUEN BEDROOM. After I called to complain he stated that when I booked the hotel online I was told that I could get either room, I would like to mention I NEVER got asked what kind of bed I wanted but he kept insisting that it was also the same price as a kind bed, and after I told him very seriously "look pal, this is my anniversary, and I am NOT gonna sleep with MY husband on a queen bed he finally got it and after claiming he didn't have any more he agreed on switching us. Little lier...

The rooms were kinda dusty they could use a good dusting once a week. The walls were all empty they need a painting.

It's kinda far from downtown Veracruz. A 15 min taxi ride for $50 gets kinda annoying to and from.

It's a decent hotel with good design and acces to the beach but it is quite expensive compared to other ones not as far away. On my next visit I will probably stay somewhere else. Maybe Fiesta Inn or Hotel Bajalu.

Room tip: Hotel is only 2 floors. Get a room that's not in a corner. More space.
Date of stay: July 2012