“Fantastic Service and great food! Great Job Daniella, Dulce and Maxine!!!”
Review of Sonoran Grill

Sonoran Grill
Ranked #39 of 150 Restaurants in Puerto Penasco
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We went to the Sonoran Grill this evening and had the pleasure of being served by Dulce, Daniella and Maxine. We ordered a veggie pizza with pepperoni and italian sausage and it was delightful. The greek salad was fresh with crispy lettuce, fresh fetta cheese, and tasty bell peppers. I ordered a margarita and it was made with fresh hand squeezed lime and Patron, and Grand Marnier. It was perfect, My husband ordered the pomegranate sangria and it was very tasty and not too strong. I would recommend that you visit this restaurant and trust the staff to recommend what you have a desire for! They will not steer you wrong! Also, I witnessed an impressive act, one customer wanted less ice in his drink and Maxine (who we later found out was the owner) got a spoon, scrubbed it and then removed some ice from both of his cups to finish making his drinks, it would have been so easy to just use her hands or some other method, but she didn't. Also Daniella, later told us that she is certified in health sanitation and she was on top of making sure all glasses were scrubbed before they were returned to their home. In Mexico, as an American, this is impressive and thoroughly enjoyed. It's nice to know that you will not be drinking from a dirty glass, especially during spring break!!! We will return on Saturday to try the prime rib which came highly recommended and I will write another review on that! So far - great job Sonoran Grill!!! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had never eaten at the Resort before but found this place to be very reasonable and tasty. It's an excellent place to go and not have to worry about driving if you're staying at the resort. We will be back.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

We love the Sonoran Grill and think it is the best food on Sandy Beach. You have choices ranging from salads, peel and eat shrimp, filet Mignon, soup, burgers and pizza. All are very good. They also serve cocktails which are a good value.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Just off the beach, lovely cafe. Lots of charm, but small. Wait staff is attentive. We had the Shrimp Gorgonzola pasta bowl. This was a large serving, too much for us. It however was very good. Plenty of shrimp! They take credit card and bill charge was in dollars. Outdoor seating available with slight view of water, but a little cool in shade to sit outside.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Both my husband and my father ordered a steak from here and they loved it. Very tender and flavorable. I liked the chicken mole and my mother loved the crispy chicken pecan salad. She said the dressing was fantastic. The coconut shrimp were not crispy, but the level of service was outstanding!