“Yummy Pizza”
Review of Sonoran Grill

Sonoran Grill
Ranked #39 of 150 Restaurants in Puerto Penasco
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I know pizza and I had a great one here. Very friendly staff, strong drinks and great free chips and salsa. I really enjoyed the time I spent at this bar/Resturant mostly due to the out going and talkative manager. They unfortunately didn't open until 3:30 p.m.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing and cheap! The place is a little small though so sometimes there is a wait.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We like this place. The food is good and the specials are a great value. When we went it was prime rib and all the fixings for $12. cant beat.
Check it out

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Great service and food was great. Drinks were great! I had tacos and my gusband had the enchiladas with red sauce. Yummy desert! Especially for our first night in Rocky Point

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Have eaten every time we've been down to Rocky Point. Small little place with a bar and a few tables. Food is surprisingly good. Never been disappointed. Friendly service and reasonable prices.