“Great steakhouse @ Aguascalientes”

El Almacen Del Bife
Reserve with OpenTable
El Almacen Del Bife is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 342 Restaurants in Aguascalientes
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The quality of the beef and the ambiance makes of El Almacen a magnificent experience. A most when visiting Aguascalientes.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I went to ths place because it appeared top of thelist on Tripadvisor. The we either have a problem with the app or Aguascalientes does not offer good food. As I know Mexicans and their habits, I would say we definitel have an issue with the app!
This place looks very nice at first sight, with its red-bricked walls , high ceiling and what it would appear fine dining arrangements. The scene at the main room is completed by a scenic bar and the open-sight grill corner.
The menu looks well assorted but not crowded of dishes. Good start!
Now let's talk food. I had empanadas "gaucho" and "de carne". My personal opinion I found the chocks of jamon too corsely cutted. I liked more the meat empanada.
As a main I had bife de chorrizo. Definitely nothing special to report on this. Meat was not marinated. Flavour was plain and easy to forget.
At the end, did I had a bad experience? No. Did I find anything special about the food at this place? No.

1  Thank Leonardo Sergio d
Reviewed 13 February 2017

El Almacen is a great place to have business meetings, with great food, good service, and good drinks, its a good place to start a good deal. Have a business meeting it will wow your guests.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Well I had a very good impression from the SLP location....this is a bad copy. First they valet parking charges for the service and extra tip....how come? Speechless. The sommelier ask to try the wine seeing you just sip a beer...and she got some surprise when I ask for a glass of water to clear my mouth. Ok well not all the sommeliers are experts on wine taste...I see now.

The best the arrogant waiter OMG is this a service of a three star restaurant? He was just arrogant and even told us they didn't run out of clam shower, just of Brad to serve it and will take 15 minutes to serve....or maybe 30 because the kitchen lies....ok!

The jewel of the crown, after paying our meal and a 15% tip we asked the waiter to ask for our car...he refused saying the management does not allow them to do that!

Well i guees, you are not a guest on this "top Aguas calientes restaurant" you are just another money maker.

Maybe our waiter Church Ortega was just having a bad day or maybe the Hidrocalidos don't know what a good service is and they deserve....who knows?

Reviewed 1 February 2016

i was really impressed by the nice interior. How ever the meat was a bit dissapointing. Perhaps it was my chose for the rib-eye that was not the most wise decission. I consisted mostly of fat and un-lean meat. Frankly it was hard to eat all.

I do believe that other dishes might be better thou.