All reviews boutique hotel la mision small hotel quiet street room hotel small pool pleasant stay safe location puerto aventuras is a gated community short stay chilaquiles continental breakfast rooms are comfortable minute walk beach access parrot fish hot water
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Very good value for money! Simple but good! Good service, rooms and breakfast! You will not regret it!!! Puerto aventuras is also a gret area to relax..family friendly with several activities available.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Hola clesseur

Thank so much for leaving us a review, so pleased you felt welcomed & relaxed - exactly how we like it! We really do have the best team, they all work so hard, we are very lucky. A Full Welsh breakfast is cooked to order, there are lots of cereals, fresh fruits & pastries to choose from too. Delighted to read you will be returning - we shall look forward to it. Thanks again and hope to see you soon at LM, your home away from home!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Great location, great ambience, people provided very good service.
The hotel is located at 15 min from Playa del Carmen, the area is very peaceful, very safe and calm. There are many restaurants, and the beaches are super nice as well, going to Playa del Carmen ia very easy.
Loved it!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Elizabeth D

We know that you two are also very well seasoned travellers so we're thrilled to know that we've topped the charts for "A great place, with excellente location great ambience and a very good service". You've made our day! We hope to see you in LM by Inmense any time soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife spent 2 nights in this adorable hotel. The customer service is just perfect. Also the manager (Alvaro) offered us a trip on Catamaran on the Caribbean Sea to do some snorkeling into the corail and it ended to be one of the most incredible experience ever. Thank to all the team for this great time. We will be back for sure !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric E
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Eric E
Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us about your recent visit to LM by Inmense. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your days in our little paradise surrounded by nature enjoying an excellent service by Alvaro and his team. We are glad that you have been able to appreciate it and that this has made your stay even better with us.

We will be happy to have you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I and our two children recently stayed in Puerto Aventuras for a two night stay to end our trip to Mexico. I had booked the hotel online through Priceline.com for a great deal so was a little nervous on what we would get. What we got was a beautiful place to stay, clean, with a very friendly staff. Alvaro was super accommodating and answered any requests we had immediately. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone I know!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank natalielawler1
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear natalielawler1

We would like to thank you for leaving such a nice comment about our hotel. At LM by Inmense, we love being able to offer a variety of options for all family members and children of all ages. We are very pleased to know that the service was very good and they enjoyed the service from the staff, I´ll share with them your kind words giving an special recognition to Alvaro. Once again, thank you very much for giving us the pleasure of serving you and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin! My family and I fell in love with the small secluded boutique hotel located in Punta Aventuras. My husband and I plus our two kids stayed there for 4 days to visit Isla Mujeres, and Playa de Carmen. It’s location was ideal since it is located about half an hour drive away from Playa de Carmen marina, which allowed an extra trip to Cozumel!

Alvaro at the reception desk was extremely attentive and catering at all times. When we asked about any beaches around that he would recommend, he immediately pulled out the pc and gave us suggestions along with wind speed and its direction (we didn’t want waves so that the kids could snorkel). He also informed us that the bikes on the premises were for the guests use, so feel free to borrow them at no extra cost.

The complimentary breakfast, is not just breakfast. Be prepared to satisfy your taste buds with chef Manolo gourmet dishes!

Eva kept our room sparkling clean and smelling fresh every time she stepped foot in our room for housekeeping. She made sure the place was spotless upon arrival and during our stay.

Overall, we’re extremely pleased with our stay at La Mision (LM) by Inmense Hotel. We’re definitely coming back for our next Yucatan/ Quintana Roo trip!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra P
Inmense, Director Comercial at LM by Inmense, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Sandra P

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Puerto Aventuras, Riviera Maya. I am truly happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

With my best regards,