Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,450 results
All reviews seaside grill world cafe el patio adult pool family pool dreams pa barracuda bar preferred club sushi restaurant explorers club coco cafe dolphin view natural pool kids club gated community fish entertainment staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I was back at Dreams Puerto Aventuras for my 12th stay and to celebrate my 50th Birthday along with celebrating the fact that my parents almost died from COVID! The resort had just opened back up from the pandemic and some renovations and unfortunately was not at full staff or full capacity along with having a tropical storm hit the day we arrived (causing damage to El Patio) and another hurricane coming a few days later that caused us to evacuate. While this was a very hectic time, the staff was beyond amazing, having an evacuation plan in place and feeding us and entertaining us like pros!! As my sister said...'it was a free excursion that we won't do again', but we looked at it like an adventure and were safely back within 24 hours!! Now to my 50th Birthday, they had a special dinner our first night and then wonderful surprises all day...a cake with my breakfast and singing, Gio dressing up in Bronco attire with my name on his back in the afternoon and a private amazing celebration in the private Portofino room! I had Elvis impersonator, a special cake and flowers and champagne!! They treated me and my whole family like royalty!!! In addition, one night they called my parents up to receive gifts and announced their survival from Covid! I cannot say enough about this wonderful place and staff, will always be my second home!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 19 February 2021

My family and I just spent 12 days at Dreams Puerta Adventuras and had one of our best vacations. Every employee there is friendly, accommodating and looking out to see how they can make your day better. The entertainment team literally works from morning until late in the evening to make you feel like your happiness is all that matters to them. Alejandro, Giovanni, Wendy, Leslie, Mario, Fernando, are full of kindness and ENERGY, and perfect for their jobs, they made the trip for us! My sun glasses broke and needed a small tool to fix them. Connsieaire Mario went out of his way and searched until he found one and then brought the repaired glasses to me at the pool! The coffee shop ladies memorized our order and knew what we wanted before we said a word. Bryon, the Apple Vacation (Ameristar?) rep. was so helpful and not pushy with the excursion offerings. All around a perfect trip.

1  Thank Debra L
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

We absolutely loved our trip and only wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was amazing and went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed. They took their COVID precautions very seriously and we always felt very comfortable throughout our stay. The entertainment staff was EXCELLENTE! Alejandro and the rest of the team had fun activities all day, and put on great shows every night! The wait staff at the pool and beach were extremely attentive, especially Dulce and Consuelo! The hostesses and waiters in the restaurants were excellent, especially Julian, Edgar, Miguel and Mario. Daniel in concierge went above and beyond to help us. The maintenance team on the beach worked hard each day to keep it looking perfect! Lucille in the spa helped to get me super relaxed! Enrique & Obesh were very welcoming and helped to ensure all of our questions were answered! Thank you all for everything! We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Erick Pérez, Director General at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

¡Hola, Amanda!

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate your recent experience at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resor & Spa.
Our team members will be really happy, reading that our service melts and exceeded your expectations.

Receive best regards from paradise

E-Concierge & Social Media Coordinator

Reviewed 30 January 2021

We had a WONDERFUL vacation. The entertainment team was Amazing. We LOVED Alex and Mario. They offered FUN Zumba classes bike tours, and everyday FUN WONDERFUL people. GREAT RESORT and service. I will definitely be cotback.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Erick Pérez, Director General at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

¡Hola Z8664LMdanielleg!

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate your recent experience at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa.

We appreciate your kind comments about our entertainment team who works really hard to make our guests stay the best lifetime experience. Alex and Mario will be happily reading your review and knowing that their work is well recognized for our guests.

Receive best regards from paradise.
We can not wait for your next arrival at your second home

Social Media Coordinator

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Did a quick get away over Thanksgiving. Everything was clean, food was great, staff was wonderful especially Edgar Perezvlin & Jonathan bar tending at Desires. Would definitely come back and recommend if looking for a vacation spot.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

¡Hola, Stacey!

We appreciate the time that you spend rating and writing your kind comments about your recent stay at Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa.
We are really happy, reading that your experience was excellent! Also, we thank that you realize all the cleaning procedures that we have at the resort, such as sanitation stations, sanitizing mats, antibacterial gel, signs recommending the use of masks. Our team will be glad, knowing that you remembered their service, especially Edgar and Jonathan.

We can not wait for your next arrival at the resort.
Receive best regards from paradise