“Excellent Pizza!!”
Review of Paparazzi Pizza

Paparazzi Pizza
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: They call us the BEST PIZZA in Puerto!! Giovanni and Stefanía new owners
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Excellent thin crust pizza. $120 pecos (approx $9 cnd) for a medium pepperoni pizza. Staff was very friendly. Great service. Eat in, take out or get it delivered. We enjoyed lunch here a couple times during our visit to Puerto Aventuras.

1  Thank Don G

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We went there with friends and it started off quietly then a guy comes in with 2 dogs and sits beside us with two smoking women. The dogs ended up sniffing us and getting into fights if another dog passed by and never stopped barking, then another jerk walks in with a another dog and all hell broke loose and the owner never said a thing to the customers but kept on bringing water and food to the dogs. Then to top it all off the waiter was clearing off a table beside us and spilled a glass of milk over my wife’s back. The only thing we got was oh sorry.
The only thing I can say that was good about the place was the pizza. If I return and there are dogs again I will just walk out whether or not my order is placed and tell the owner to stick it.

1  Thank Muddlerman
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect thin crust pizza, crunchy and chewy. We had three pizzas for our family of four and only brought home 3 pieces. Calamari and side salad were also very good. Pasta dishes also looked good. Very fairly priced, would definitely recommend and return.

1  Thank yellowhed68
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We ate there twice. We had pizza one night and full dinners another night. The pizz was by far the best pizza we have every had! It had fhe right amount of toppings and spices. Most importantly, the crust was done right. It's a thin crust which I generally don't like. Every thin crust I have had is either too soggy and underdone or so crisp it's like a cracker. This was just right. I wish they would open a shop in Minnesta. For dinner we had lasagna and an Italian ham and cheese sandwich. The portions were large but not outragous. The flavors were great. The lasagna was not made from the recipe found on the jar of spaghetti sauce. It was delicious and authentic. I wish we had found it sooner. When we go back to Puerto Aventuris next year, it will be our go to cafe.

2  Thank 75pamm16
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Best pizza this new owner got right always delivered on time and got it hot delivery is the best part order and it's here great thin crust pizza try the Brooklyn

1  Thank cheet0bandit0