7,127 results
All reviewsaventura spa palacehard rockour honeymoonmoon palacespa treatmentsfishtime sharesteakplaya del carmenmartini barhydrotherapy arearesort creditman made lagoonmayan coffeesushipublic relationsocean view
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Beautiful ,relaxing, huge resort. Employees were wonderful. Food was delicious but buffets were just not hot enough for my taste. I guess it was the nature of the beast. We would definitely go back. Maybe a different local next time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jan_Hundrieser, Director General at Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear petergrossman5,

It is really nice to receive these kind words. We really hope having you here again to treat you like the celebrity you are.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This is our second time at Riviera Maya Hard Rock resort. It is outside of Cancun. We love it here because I can relax by the pool, everyone waits on me, I get food all day long, I don't drink much but I could all day long, and there's lots of fun fun fun activities. People here are very helpful and nice.
Paola it's especially helpful getting a wheelchair and doing other concierge activities.
The vacation planners helped to us with our activities.
Sandra, in Legendary was also helpful.
Everyone should come!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Hello lindai511,

Thank you very much for coming, we hope to see you soon and pamper you like a Rockstar!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

The best resort experience we've had.

Booked HRR for my wife's birthday, I was looking for something all inclusive and fun. This absolutely exceeded my expectations.

We work in the service industry and we're amazed on the great staff the HRR has. At all times they were attentive to what ever we needed. Really an amazing service experience.

Pool entertainment was so much fun, we spent the day laughing and having a blast (Cesar and his crew).

The MJ show was great to see, amazing dancers.

Food was just amazing. You won't find the quality and variety of food this resort has in any other (we've been to several). Dined at Petit Cuchon, recommend prior booking on arrival. Great food!!!

At all times staff were attentive, we were given a late check out by Ivan who even said: what time would you like to check out??!! (First time EVER in all hotels someone has been this attentive).

AMAZING value for what you pay, great food, great drinks (all basically).

Had such an amazing time we're coming back with more friends!!!!

Thanks HardRock Riviera!!! Great times!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mexico C,

Thank you very much for visiting us and sharing your comments, we sincerely hope to see you soon here and being able to pamper you like a true Rockstar!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

I simply love this resort it's very nice & always something to do. We were treated like royalty while we were there & not just because I'm a travel agent but because it was my anniversary and they wanted to make it special for me and my 22 guest who joined me. My husband had an emergency with his mother so he wasn't able to attend. Sofi in Public Relations still made me feel very special in his absence. I received an anniversary banner on my door, chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and a beautiful towel animal w flowers on my bed. Everyone should experience a piece of Heaven! The club is amazing also with a pool and not 1 but 2 Jacuzzis plus it's open from 11pm to 3am!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Shawna3598,

Reviewed 24 October 2016

From the time we arrived until the time we left the service at Hard Rock Riviera Maya Heaven was amazing. Just walking into the lobby area to check in you get the feeling of how awesome this resort really is. Check in was simple and fast, they offered up drinks and a cold towel as soon as we arrived and booking our spa services and excursions using our resort credits with the vacation planners was so easy. Our room was 4252, we had a view of the pool and partial ocean while sitting out on the hammock on our balcony. It was a perfect location as we were close to both lobbies and you can walk the entire property by using the 2nd floor walkways. The fridge was stocked with Corona and bud light as well as soda and juices to use as mixers with the in room liquor dispenser. Room service was spectacular, we ordered 4 times while we were there. Breakfast, lunch and 2 times for late night snacks. 24/7 room service is the way to go and it was there with 15 minutes each time. Breakfast was 10 minutes and the orange juice was so fresh!!!

We ate at IPANEMA (brazilian steakhouse), TORO (steakhouse) and FRIDA (mexican) and all three were very good. If you leave one of the restaurants hungry something is definitely not right. The brownie volcano dessert at IPANEMA is something you must try if you go here. We ate lunch at CIAO, the buffet had a lot of options and then you could also choose food from the grill that was cooked to order (chicken, steak, hamburgers, tuna steaks, white fish, quesadillas).

There is not a traditional beach here with waves but the lagoon that is filled with water from the ocean is very calm and warm and was great to swim in. Getting a chair at the lagoon was easy and you could also rent out a cabana for the entire day if you wanted. We spent most of our time at the pool and swim up bar. lol. The entertainment at the pool is really good and the foam party is awesome, make sure to check it out.

At night after the pool bars close there is a martini bar behind the pool that sits over the lagoon. There were not many people at the martini bar each night so we went there every night before the pool at club heaven opened at 11. Ceasar was an awesome bartender, he was taking pictures with us and just made the time at the bar really fun. He would ask us what kind of drink we want next and give us 2 choices, we would pick then he would make us a shot with whatever we picked. The rainbow shot and the fire shot were really good. Check out Ceasar and ask him to make you one of those shots if you want something good. He places the shots in a circle and puts some glasses on top then sets then on FIRE!! check the image in the review.

Hard Rock Riviera Maya heaven is one of the nicest All-Inclusive resorts I have ever been to and I am already planning next year trip back with our friends. One thing I loved the most was the resort credits and the fact that Hard Rock basically pays 80% of whatever excursions or spa treatments you want to do.

Room Tip: Building 4 is close to each lobby and you can walk the entire the property using the 2nd floor walkways.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple