This was our second stay at Aventura Spa. Loved it just as much as the first time! Love the clean and beautiful property.
Our room was in a great location, overlooking the volleyball pool. The only down side was in the afternoon if you wanted a nap. We could clearly hear the band or music from the main pool even with the slider door closed. I think the rooms are big enough. We didn't spend much time in there anyway.
We enjoyed the martini bar out over the lagoon in the evening. Great place to meet up with new friends after dinner.
We visited in mid February and the weather wasn't up to what I prefer. It was a little chilly and mostly cloudy most days. The pools were too cold as well. Most vacations we spend all of our time in the pool but I only got in twice this week.
Activities and the activities staff are great. We played water volleyball, water polo, blackjack, bocce, sand volleyball, snorkel tours...lots of fun. Band by the pool was ok. They played the same songs each time they came. Snack bar by the pool has made to order sandwiches/hamburgers as well as nachos, guac etc.
The spa is awesome, our favorite part. We each had 3 massages and the quality was great for all but one of them.
Our fave restaurant was MoMo No Hana. We would have sushi and appetizers and then share a main dish followed by the vanilla fried ice cream. We also enjoyed La Hacienda.
Interested to return again in a few years to see how the Hard Rock name has changed it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico