All reviewssmall hoteljacuzzi barcontinental breakfastel xenoteno elevatorhot tubdive shopmarina sidehotel guestsrestaurants and shopsgated communityan ocean view roomfishevery morningsea lionsthird floorsushi
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is terrible. Went on a sunday. Waiters a nightmare. Overpriced. Food just ok for the price. It would be a great place to hang out, but I don't think I will ever go back. What a waste of a location I could see myself going there very often if you wasn't for all the above mentioned. I live locally. I do not mind paying a lot for good service and good food. Skip it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I came down with my family to scuba dive and relax, and was recommended this hotel as convenient and clean. That is exactly what it was. Nothing great, a little overpriced, but just as advertised otherwise. Beautiful views from the patio, pleasant and helpful staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This is a small "boutique" property of only 30 or so rooms in a gated community with a marina, many great restaurants and a golf course. It's much more laid back than Cancun and great for couples. None of the loud activities and music like Cancun properties. The beach is small and great for snorkeling if calm. The hotel restaurant and bars are very good. It was nice and quiet and nice to not have a lot of screaming kids around. Service was great and they made you feel like family. Rent a golf cart and you can check out the whole community. We stayed on the non ocean view side but were right across from the dolphins and marina which was very nice. Lots of local bands every night. Gets quiet after 10pm.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We loved our stay at the Omni Hotel in Puerto Aventuras. The hotel is centrally located, walking distance to everything. It is very attractive and well maintained and the service is very good. We enjoyed the laid back atmosphere it was very restful. The beach and provided activities kept us busy. The marina is very close and we were able to go fishing. Restaurants and bars for night life. Only complaint is no elevator and our room was on the third floor. Over all I would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Spent the afternoon here with friends and kids. The pool staff in the swim up bar area were amazing. They took our names and were able to keep all the orders straight despite it being very complicated! They never complained and helped make it an amazing day. Wonderful place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends