11,808 results
All reviewssun barrock royaltyzen restaurantrock spavacation plannerssuper mariosky terraceheaven poolresort creditle petit cochonrock starmonkey tourheaven sectionriviera mayalos gallospublic relationsfoam party
Reviewed 15 April 2018

We had an incredible time at the pool every day! The staff was AWESOME! HUGE shout out to Aline, DJ Warrior. She did a great job getting the entire crowd involved in activities. Love her !!! There were several events every day to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves

Room Tip: upgrade to the Terrace level. your hot tub is on private roof top
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jan_Hundrieser, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear anner0se2015,

Thank you very much for sharing your excellent review. I'm very happy to know you had a fantastic stay at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and I am pleased to read that our band members went that extra mile to fulfilled our goal at providing you the best customer service experience, you can be sure that I will let them know about your kind words which keep us encouraging to keep on with the epic service that set us apart.

We all look forward to your next visit to carry on with the rock royalty treatment and make sure you enjoy the good life at the Mexican Caribbean.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We had an amazing stay for a week! The hotel staff was incredible and provided exceptional service. There is something to do for everyone at the resort. My husband and I really enjoyed the entertainment, music and the Spa. Our 13 year old daughter loved the water slide, zip-line into the beach, swimming, monkey tour on the hotel property and the restaurant choices. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
2  Thank clock2018
Jan_Hundrieser, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hi clock2018,

Thank you for the excellent review, I am happy to know this has been an amazing week for you and that our team provided you an incredible and exceptional service. I really appreciate your high recommendations and we all look forward to see you again for another awesome holiday trip.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We came back for Castaway 2018 and had another great visit at the Hard Rock.

The Spa is out of this world - the massages are great, but the pre-massage hydrotherapy (sauna, ice room, steam room, cold shower) is my favorite!

The Bali beds are a nice VIP way to spend your dollars. Personal service and a very relaxing day.

Food was great and service was good - this was different because I am not sure how much was the resort and how much was the Castaway event, but it was great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello MinnesotaCabinGirl,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us, I am glad to know you had another great visit for the Castaway event, I really appreciate your feedback and it's always a pleasure to read that you had an amazing time. Looking forward to see you again next year.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome spot for a family vacation. Always so much to do. Lagoons protected from the open sea make for worry free swimming. Our 10 and 8 year old grandsons enjoyed going to the fabulous on site skate park. Fun theme nights! Fun food stations in the lobby! Nightly live music! I would definitely go back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello JanBalMilwaukee,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience, I'm happy to know that you and your family enjoyed to the fullest of our special amenities specially made for you. It has been a real pleasure to have you here and look forward to see you soon once again.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I could see where this resort might be a great experience, but it wasn't remotely worth what we paid given the crowd. We reserved a Deluxe Platinum Grand Sky Terrace (2 bedroom) for extra space with our tweens. Rooms were great - but the "top shelf liquor bar" only consisted of liquor, soda, and beer. Not very practical to mix a drink (and I couldn't get cranberry juice after asking numerous times). Our kids' room was stocked with full alcohol - and I had to pitch a fit to even get chocolate milk because we weren't in a "family" room. Spring break is an awful time to go - while the hotel tried to make extra places to eat, there wasn't enough capacity for the amount of people there. The "real" restaurants always had a 1-3 hour wait, there were no seats available at the pool or the beach (no cabana rentals open for the whole week), and they even ran out of beach towels by 4pm. We put our shirts on some beach chairs, only to return to them missing for a day (you're only allowed to reserve your seat for 30 minutes - not even enough time to eat lunch). I was also woken up every night at 3:30am by the staff who picked up room service plates - sounded like someone was unloading the dishwasher right outside of our room. I made numerous calls and it seemed to finally stop on the last night of our stay. We really enjoyed two of the excursions - Delphinius and Tankah. The trip to Tulum was not worth it with kids.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jan_Hundrieser, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear 2littlegirls,

Thank you very much for your review; I'm pleased to read that you have enjoyed most of your experience at our resort. However, there are a few points that require our attention and I assure you that we are working diligently to address those areas of opportunity and improve our overall service and therefore the Hard Rock Experience.

We like to make our guests feel like true Rock Stars at all time. Your comfort is very important to us, we have designed our facilities and services for your comfort, I will have one of our specialists contacting you to address any comments you may have in addition to this review. I hope to see you soon and make another memory with the band.