1,768 results
All reviews sunset grill european plan facing the street ocean view chili beans over christmas all inclusive package breakfast buffet coffee pot lobby bar blue shrimp water pressure mexican families the beach is great junior suite lounge chairs water taxi
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We enjoy our stay at this hotel, although we didn't do the all inclusive deal, we were planning on coming back. The only thing to wish for was the attention of the sales / promotions team, I spoke to one person and told him that I be there the next morning to talk about promotions and packages (specially since I'm coming to Zacatecas City and planed to stay with them as well) Well in the morning he wasn't there and I left a message with his coworker with my room number. they never called and in the check out I saw them both just chilling and browsing their phones, I guess thay did not care for my business.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We transferred to this hotel after my RCI hotel was not what I expected. Emporio Ixtapa was what we wanted. Staff was nice. I loved the different activities for all members of the family. Daniel was a funny character during karaoke. Brenda was very nice. Diffently will be back.

Only thing I would recommend is that restaurant staff be more attentive to its guests. Thank you for the wonderful time.

Room Tip: A ocean view
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The thing that the we enjoyed most was the service that we received, as well as the entertainment. This is a very relaxed hotel, and overall very nice. Some of the activities that we enjoyed was vollyball in the pool and the soccer game on the pool. Very cool experience.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank larroyo0712
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed at the Emporio resort for one night on our trip to Ixtapa. The location was great, beach beautiful and clean, and near shopping and local market. The rooms were clean, but the bathroom had a sewage smell that was a little difficult to get past. Also, the walls are not well sound proofed as we were able to hear very loud music from the next-door resort through our walls on the 9th floor!! Made it difficult to sleep. I would stay again though, the staff was very friendly and did their best to accommodate.

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank ShoreNSeaTravelUSA
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We are just leaving this wonderful hotel. We had a ocean view room number 516. Very clean. There are no balconies. This service from the staff was so friendly and welcoming. remember a few names are Hugo, Oscar and Anna. The food was good. Our favorite was the barbecue on the beach at night where they would cook for you steak,Camarones ,chorizo and ribs. We will definitely come back thank you for the great experience to all at Emporio. And on the last note we were probably the only Americans here .This is a Mexican family resort. We loved it as everyone was so kind and the children very well behaved.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple