“Outstanding Tuna Steak”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Deborah's was a wonderful surprise which we will enjoy again when in Ixtapa. My wife and I shared the Caesar salad (exceptional), an amazing medium rare, thick tuna steak perfectly cooked with a baked potato and vegetables, and a shrimp pasta dish which could have used more garlic and spicy seasonings. 4 glasses of wine and coconut cream pie all for about $45 total with tip.

Deborah and her wait staff are delightful and her recommendation of the fresh tuna was spot-on.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered lobster - a bit dried out but overall a fair price for dinner. Our two waiters were fabulous!
Slow season so no pie to try out

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Amazing restaurant, perfect location very friendly, and the food was fantastic!!! Deborah's was by far my favorite restaurant to visit we went there quite a bit, even though we were at an all inclusive, you must go even once during your visit!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have never been disappointed with this place! Try their wonderful desserts! Coconut cream pie is the best that I've ever had!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Ordered the quesadila and it came with just the bread and chicken, no seasoning, no salsa, no vegetables, nothing. The chicken was rubbery, I couldn't eat it ....If I wanted bad food, I could have stayed at the resort. When I told the waitress I was disappointed in the meal - lack of taste ...she couldn't have cared less. It was my second time there, the first time (evening) was better - and on the positive, the dessert was fabulous - go for the great dessert.