“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Amazing restaurant, perfect location very friendly, and the food was fantastic!!! Deborah's was by far my favorite restaurant to visit we went there quite a bit, even though we were at an all inclusive, you must go even once during your visit!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have never been disappointed with this place! Try their wonderful desserts! Coconut cream pie is the best that I've ever had!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Ordered the quesadila and it came with just the bread and chicken, no seasoning, no salsa, no vegetables, nothing. The chicken was rubbery, I couldn't eat it ....If I wanted bad food, I could have stayed at the resort. When I told the waitress I was disappointed in the meal - lack of taste ...she couldn't have cared less. It was my second time there, the first time (evening) was better - and on the positive, the dessert was fabulous - go for the great dessert.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Zihua and based on reviews here we decided to give Deborah's a try. When we got there it was very quiet, but it is/was the slow season and it was raining that evening. The overall space is quite nice, and it was very clean. The menu has quite a few options, including pasta, seafood, steak, etc. You will get a lovely complimentary basket of bread and butter, along with fresh tortilla chips and sauces. We opted to both have shrimp that evening and it was very tasty and filling. My boyfriend's margarita seemed a little "off" but maybe they use a different type of tequila? All in all it was a good meal, but we probably wouldn't return unless doing something else in Ixtapa.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

TripAdvisor did a great suggestion to this place and it didn't fail, this was an excellent option.

The food was excellent, a bit "pricey" compared to the options around, expect to pay about $20 USD per person, but the premium is worth it.

Overall highly recommended to give it a try, specially the Coconut Shrimp and the Fetuccini Alfredo with Shrimp.