“Perfect Rental, Perfect Location, Great Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of #1 Casitas La Fe

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Journey59...
“Perfect Rental, Perfect Location, Great Vacation”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The Casita rentals offered by Pat & Rick are ideal for a couple or group looking for a clean, comfortable and casual setting for your Puerto Escondido adventure. These are basic units so not for those looking for an all inclusive setting but it is perfect for those that like to get out there and explore the area, coming back for a cool down in the dip pool and then relaxing in the courtyard. Only drawback for us was the lack of an oven or BBQ for the occasional night we would have stayed for dinner. Lots of restaurant options to offset that though. Last recommendation would be to pay for the air conditioning. It is super hot in PE, so cooling down the unit at night was a plus.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Feb 2018
Thanks very much for the review. It is really great to hear from guests and get their ideas and feedback, really appreciated. We were really glad to have met you both after all our communications over time and so glad you enjoyed your vacation when it finally did happened. You were missed around Casitas La Fe after you left, I can tell you that. Come back any time, we would love to have you stay with us. Sincerely, Pat and Rick and Terri and Elena
Beverly K
New York City, New York
“Beautiful, calm oasis”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

It's always a crapshoot when you book a place in a town you've never been to or heard much about, so it was with anxious anticipation that I rode from the airport in Puerto Escondido to my casita. As we passed through some neighborhoods I held my breath, hoping we weren't stopping yet. Finally, we arrived at Casitas la Fe and I relaxed. In front of me was a lovely wooden door set into a sunny painted wall and when I entered the passcode and opened the door, there was the inviting interior court of the complex. As I entered I was greeted by Elena, the attractive and friendly housekeeper who welcomed me to Casitas la Fe and showed me to my Casita. I entered a very large and spacious room with a modern and well stocked kitchen along one wall, a dining table and chairs along another wall and the king size bed in an alcove on another wall with a place for hanging and storing clothes. There are lots of windows with screens and attractive curtains or blinds. Air conditioning is available for the very hot days and a ceiling fan and a floor fan provide good circulation. There's plenty of space in this little cottage and did I mention a lot of thought went into its layout and design. The beautiful Talavera tiles, sconces, sink and the attractive pebble trims in the room and throughout the complex are very pleasing. There's a small cooling off pool and shower in the center court for those times when you just want to hang out, and there are plenty of palms and flowering plants and trees in and around the complex. The beach is just down the street as is the entire strip of restaurants and shops that line Playa Zipolita. Everything you need is just outside. The whole complex is so much more attractive in person than it is in the photos online and it is immaculately maintained. The property manager, Terri, is extremely helpful and is only an email away to answer any questions or make recommendations, as is the owner Pat. From the time I made my reservation 5 months ago, to the day I arrived in PE Pat was always there online checking to make sure everything was perfect. Casitas la Fe is a beautiful oasis that you may never want to leave. I don't.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Mar 2017
Hi Beverly,

We really appreciate your thoughts about Casitas La Fe, especially with all the detail you provided. Most important of all is that each and every guest enjoy their stay with us. I am so glad it was a good experience for you. We love staying there and always hope our clients enjoy as much as we do. Rick and I put a lot of love into building the property. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with everyone here on this site. It means a lot that you took the time to write.

Come back again!

Rick and Pat Courtney and Terri and Elena too.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing