“Come fall in love with Nature”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Goudaguda
Chandoori Sai Guest House
Ranked #1 of 1 Goudaguda B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We visited this place today, and were literally blown away by the sheer beauty of it.
The road to this place has undoubtedly the best scenic experience one could ever want. Full of greenery, mountains...on a whole "a nature untouched my human doings".
The guesthouse is one of a kind place to stay. One could experience a whole new level of peace, serenity and re-freshness after staying at the place. Leon Sir, was kind enough to give us the tour of this incredible place. " In a way, he has built this place on his own....and learning about his journey from his country to staying in a village...is a must hear"

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Animesh S

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Lovely place to stay. Leon welcomed us with lots of home made lemonade. This place is very well run and the food is fabulous and gave us a welcome break from spicy curry. Views and grounds are fabulous. Home made bread, pizza, lots of fresh vegetables and fruit. I was allergic to bananas so he made sure they were not around when I was. His apple pie is legendary. The ladies do your washing for a generous tip and come around mid afternoon for orders for tea and coffee. We went on fabulous walks through the villages. Really quiet and lovely cottages. Best night's sleep in ages. We left very early (before light) but Leon was up doing us toast and coffee and sent us off with bread and cheese and eggs. You MUST visit here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 5 April 2017

We had such a wonderful time here with our children (age 15, 13 and 4). Leon is so sincere and kind - it felt like we were staying with family. Even with one child who was sick with fever and another who is gluten and dairy free, Leon was unfazed. He planned meals that we devoured. The famous Leon's Apple Pie and his home made pizza - is a worth going to Orissa for!
The rooms are big and airy. Super comfortable. The grounds are well maintained. The staff - the beautiful smiling 5 Paraja women from the near by village are a delight to watch as they go about daily duties.
Chandoori Sai is very well located in the middle of tribal communites so the markets are easy access and can be covered in day trips. Its so nice to come back to the ice cold glass of lemonade.

We booked the trip through Grass Routes and worked with Pulak who was wonderful as well.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are the similar. They are all lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Roopi S
Reviewed 14 March 2017

After a pleasant overnight train ride from Bhubaneshwar, we were met by Mr D who took us to Chandoori Sai. I'd seen the photographs, etc., but it was more beautiful and quiet than I'd even imagined. Leon, the owner, greeted us warmly and took us to a lovely big room overlooking the garden with spectacular views of the glorious countryside around us. Leon runs the place so efficiently with his lovely girls from the village - they are like a big family - and it was all so comfortable, yet informal. There were only a few other guests (I think there are only five rooms in all) and we all got on very well. And Leon was such good company - lots of jokes and laughs - and if you go there, you will never forget his special apple pie and the delicious lemon drink of which I drank gallons. Nearby is a charming tribal village who make their living from pottery - we saw the whole process of collecting the clay, moulding, firing and finally taking these beautiful big pots to the weekly market. Mr D took us on spectacular walks through the countryside around, amongst the mango trees and rice fields. It was all heaven and back in England I can't stop thinking about it and them all there. Camilla and I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Boo0238
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Such a delight to be here. The trouble that Leon took to ensure everyone was looked after was very special. I loved the little touches that made me feel spoilt such as being hunted out to give me chai and a delicious cookie. Delicious food and great company at dinner. Loved the way you could wander in and out of the kitchen and ask for some coffee or chai if you fancied it and it never seemed to be too much trouble. Incidentally the chai is delicious and the very best I've had on this trip to India. Leon is a lovely man and a great host. And makes jolly good apple pie too! The Paraja girls are full of smiles and I'm sure it's because they're happy too. A lovely atmosphere and a true delight to visit. Thanks Leon

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brightonpoppy50

Been to Chandoori Sai Guest House? Share your experiences!