Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline
USD 56
View deal
eDreamsUSD 56
Agoda.comUSD 56
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Came off season (good time to do so). We had reservations. When we checked in as the reservation was made on line through a booking company, the hotel refused to give us a room (although available) on the beach side with a view. Got an "across the street" room with no views. Even offered to pay more for the change in rooms.

The hotel elevator was not working. The "restaurant" did not exist, closed, empty. No amenities at all: zip, zero.

The good news. It certainly was cheap off season. Since we were there for other than beach activities the stay was "acceptable" but with nearly empty hotels along the malecon (again off season) this hotel needs to learn how to do customer service.

Would I stay here again. Nyet, nope, not a chance.

Room tip: Insist on a beach side room
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2019

This hotel is on the ocean with a lot of balcony's facing the water. The bar at the hotel was open on weekends and sometimes during the week day, they made great drinks. Everything was very clean, the location was right in downtown Barra close to shops and restaurants. I would stay here again. The local citizens were very nice and Barra is very safe with lots of small beach towns within 15 - 30 mins with more great beaches. There is a bus that takes you to some of the towns.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2019

Great location overall pretty good, beds super hard, hotel needs refurbished, clean but tired, pool needs retiling lots of tiles missing. Staff friendly Juan on front desk exceptional quickly organized a pool side upgrade and helped with luggage

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrianT875
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

I need to especially thank David the handy man and General Manager Julio Sandoval for tending to my needs.

I broke my wrist while staying at this lovely and friendly hotel.

Went to the desk clerk holding my wrist, asking where the nearest hospital was and could he direct us.

Moments later David was called the handyman to take us to the
nearest hospital. David stayed with me throughout my stay.

The local hospital could not help us but were told to go to Manzanillo 1 hour away. Their I was checked into a private hospital and within 1 hour surgery was completed at hospital
ECHAURI.

My partner was driven back to Hotel La Alondra by David.
The next morning the General Manager took my partner back
to Manzanillo as I had been checked out, driving us to a
Hotel that we had prearranged prior to my mishap.

I also can’t say enough about the owner of the hospital Dr. Edmundo Echauri, and senior Dr. Echauri. I was treated very professionally and taken care of in highest manner including
hygiene & cleanliness.

This hotel went out and beyond the call of duty in caring for me.

We look forward to visiting Hotel La Alondra in the future.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ElenaS836
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We found friendly staff, clean, comfortable room and pool, on the beach with a great view. The wi-fi-fi only worked by the pool or by our patio door. Plenty of restaurants and shops in the area. Loved it and will be back.

Date of stay: November 2018