Booked this hotel through my office for an official trip to Mumbai. The hotel is located conveniently near the Vashi Railway station and very close to main business district of Navi Mumbai. The malls (In-Orbit, Centre One etc) are within walking distance and so are some very good restaurants. The hotel is though a good 90 minutes away from the domestic and international airport. The security at the hotel is good but providing good security did not prevent them from doing their job quickly. As soon as we get past the security, we are greeted by a decent hotel lobby, nothing extravagent or exceptional. The reception lobby does leave you a bit disappointed and does not do justice to Sheraton name. After quickly going through the check in proces, entered the room, which was very nice. The room was quite spacious, it had a nice comfortable and huge bed. The room had all amenities one would look for when travelling. The toilet was nice and clean and the toileteries provided were very nice. I had forgotton my toothpaste, I called up room service and the dental kit was promptly sent to my room. The hotel has a small open air restaurant (Sky Grill) on the 3rd floor where barbeque and grilled food is served from Friday to Sunday and serves food till mid-night. You could enjoy nice food by the swimming pool at this restaurant. The only problem is the approach to the restaurant. The hotel has good options for in-room dining as well as Indian restaurant, 24 hr coffee shop. The breakfast buffet had a lot of tasty options for vegetarians. Overall, a nice stay and sure recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the corporate hub of the Navi Mumbai metropolis, the Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi is designed to meet the needs of today's discerning traveller. Just a stroll away from prominent shopping opportunities and the city's thriving business centre, we offer modern-day living and easy access to experience the traditional local lifestyle. Our convenient location makes it easy to get out and explore Navi Mumbai's myriad attractions, like the Belapur Fort, Central Park, a golf course, ISKCON Temple, and Kharghar Hills. Mumbai is just 35 kilometres from the hotel, and the industrial city of Pune is 134 kilometres away and is easily accessible via the express highway in two hours. Designed in a contemporary style, our 150 guest rooms and suites are tastefully decorated and provide all the comforts of home, including High Speed Internet Access and the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Our fitness centre, swimming pool, and spa make it easy to relax and recharge after a long day of work or play. And our three restaurants and lounge bar present a selection of cuisines from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi Hotel Navi Mumbai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi