“Excellent Stay in Navi Mumbai”

Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Gurgaon
“Excellent Stay in Navi Mumbai”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Booked this hotel through my office for an official trip to Mumbai. The hotel is located conveniently near the Vashi Railway station and very close to main business district of Navi Mumbai. The malls (In-Orbit, Centre One etc) are within walking distance and so are some very good restaurants. The hotel is though a good 90 minutes away from the domestic and international airport. The security at the hotel is good but providing good security did not prevent them from doing their job quickly. As soon as we get past the security, we are greeted by a decent hotel lobby, nothing extravagent or exceptional. The reception lobby does leave you a bit disappointed and does not do justice to Sheraton name. After quickly going through the check in proces, entered the room, which was very nice. The room was quite spacious, it had a nice comfortable and huge bed. The room had all amenities one would look for when travelling. The toilet was nice and clean and the toileteries provided were very nice. I had forgotton my toothpaste, I called up room service and the dental kit was promptly sent to my room. The hotel has a small open air restaurant (Sky Grill) on the 3rd floor where barbeque and grilled food is served from Friday to Sunday and serves food till mid-night. You could enjoy nice food by the swimming pool at this restaurant. The only problem is the approach to the restaurant. The hotel has good options for in-room dining as well as Indian restaurant, 24 hr coffee shop. The breakfast buffet had a lot of tasty options for vegetarians. Overall, a nice stay and sure recommendation.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ansh9899
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

Thank you for taking time out to post your review. We are delighted to know that you had a good stay.

We will inform the associates about your comments. Comments like this encourage them to do even better job in future.

We look forward to your stay in future.

Sumit Kant

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Reading the negative comments,I was very dissappointed because I stayed at sheraton four points in New York and Dubai,and I was extremely pleased.As I am going to Mumbai next year I am worried will it meet my expectations.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 23 January 2012
Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!!!

We are happy to know that you are visiting Mumbai soon and we look forward to have you stay with us.

I am sure that you will have a good time and will enjoy the product and services.

Looking forward to meet you.

Pune
Reviewed 12 December 2011

This was a disgusting hotel compared to all the star wood hotels I have stayed all over the world.I had booked this hotel trough the spg helpline ,at the time of booking I had requested to give me a enhanced room as a gold member but the hotel staff was very arrogant he gave me the worst room of the hotel in spite me being a gold member though they had a better room available.In the morning the breakfast was horrible we being pure vegetarian we took all the items which had a green dot,but when my wife had a piece of bread in her mouth she smelled egg this is ridicules when we asked the chef she said it do contains egg?how can anyone play with your religious sentiment.to make the worst experience of my life was when I went to the steam room there was Italian marble all over the bathroom as there was no mat in the bathroom my leg slipped and I had a bad fall on my head.for two minutes I was flat on the ground no staff was there to help me.after knowing what had happened no senior staff had the decency to find out wether I was fine or not.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
8 Thank Puneabhijit
Hi Mr. Lunkad,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us.

I have read your comment and have taken this up with my team personally so that it does not happen in future.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes inspite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

My team joins me in sending you our sincere apology for inconvenience caused and assure you of best of our services at all given times.

I would be profoundly happy if you could give us another chance of serving you once again.

Looking forward to have the privilege of having you stay with us again.
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Nice hotel with close proximity to the shopping mall beside it. The room is spacious, clean and relaxing. It has an exclusive ambience. The staffs are very helpful and even helped me to buy a packet of cigarettes at a nearby shop out from the hotel. The food is quite nice as well however the breakfast cafe is a little bit small and packed with mostly business travellers. Find the price to be quite reasonable. Will surely stay there again for my next visit.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 3 December 2011

This was such a disappointment! Very poor room service. A very expensive restaurant, but absolutely untasty food without Asian accent. Very poorely trained staff that lost our documents proving that our room had been paid in advance. We almost missed our plane thanks to them. Obviously, their household manager has to do something!
We will never use Sheraton chain again. Never ever!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Inna K
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 6 December 2011
Hi,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

I am extremely concerned for the problem you faced during your stay with us. It is unfortunate that we could not meet up to your expectations. I notice that your stay with us was in the month of May, 11. I have spoken to my team and we will take all corrective measures so that it is not repeated in future.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes in spite of best of our intentions things go wrong.