“Wonderful Hosts”
Review of Rame Barton

Rame Barton
Ranked #1 of 1 Rame B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The owners were absolutely accommodating. I was driven into Kingsand/Cawsand (the local town 1/2 mile away, and a charming walk down country lanes), taken on a quick tour of the pubs and introduced around on my first day. I had a wedding to attend later in the week, and my suit was extremely wrinkled from being squashed into the bottom of a backpack; Karen volunteered to iron it when she realized that I was hopeless with an iron, and cooked incredible made to order breakfasts every day. The property itself is stunning with views in every direction and walking paths to the coast right out of the back door. The rooms were very well appointed, sunny and bright, and the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful. I heartily recommend Rame Barton for any venue or vacation.

Room Tip: Easy walk to town, but bring a raincoat!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
ramebarton, Owner at Rame Barton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thankyou, couldn't find anyone to take on the cowboy boots !!!

See you next time you pop over from the USA !!

love Karen

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Paul and Karen were lovely hosts and we especially loved the great breakfast and tour of Paul's studio. Such a welcome surprise to be the guests of such an interesting and welcoming couple.

Drew and Laurel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I stayed here for in one of the apartments in this lovely big house, and it was bliss. I had my own bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchenette, all beautifully decorated and scrupulously clean - perfect for me, as I didn't want to go out to eat. The owners were friendly and helpful, without being "in your face", and the soundproofing meant that from inside the apartment it felt like I had the whole place to myself. The bed was more comfortable than the one I have at home, and the bedding was obviously top quality Egyptian cotton. I had my best night's sleep in months. I left feeling like I'd been to a Retreat and I'd certainly come back again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days while attending a wedding. Lovely warm welcome. The owners are very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need. The rooms were clean and comfortable, excellent facilities in the room. There was no noise being out in the countryside away from main roads. Breakfast was lovely, plenty of choice and you definitely wouldn't go hungry.
Rame Barton is surrounded by some beautiful countryside and there are lots of walks to go on. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Generously appointed rooms, great food and a warm welcome. We really enjoyed our visit, when we stayed for a friends wedding at the nearby fort (walkable in 10 mins- over the cliffs - heels not recommended!).

Considering returning with our kids next time- we loved it!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Been to Rame Barton? Share your experiences!