“Very good, will be back for sure!”
Review of Red Tower

Red Tower
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Campodoro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This was our second trip to Red Tower Pub. The food was great again and the prices are great that it doesn't cost a fortune for our family of four to eat a nice dinner. I had the steak with green peppercorn sauce, it was delicious. My husband had a beautiful Greca salad that he loved and the bigoli with duck ragu that he also enjoyed. Beware even the 'media' salad is big enough to share. I think we've found our go to dinner out place when I don't feel like cooking. ... One draw back, the order in which our dishes came out was a little off, but we weren't in a hurry so we didn't mind.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Great place to go eat if your looking for home a style lunch, friendly English speaking service/staff and need lunch or dinner done inside an hour/ hour and a half. Great prices for delicious food. I'll be back for sure!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

I ate lunch here recently for the first time and found Red Tower to be a great little place to eat lunch. The food was yummy, the atmosphere was cozy and friendly and the staff was fantastic. I think I found my new "lunch with the ladies" spot. Our food came out so fast and service was so good, I fell in love with this place. There are staff members that speak English and they're also those who will wait for you to figure out what your ordering ( if your trying to order in Italian) very friendly and excepting staff. I'll be back and it won't be just for the great food! Thank you for a great experience Red Tower!

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I went here with an Italian friend of mine on Christmas Eve. We both had the worker's lunch. Lasagna and roasted wild chicken with a half liter of wine. Everything was very tasty and filling. The wait staff was prompt and friendly making sure our order was right. The food came on time and we didn't have to wait between the first and second plate. This is a great place for lunch. I'll definitely return.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

You can't visit Vicenza without going to the Red Tower and having pizza; authentic and with every type of topping you can imagine. Our party of six shared two pizzas and 3 pastas along with numerous beers and had an absolutely wonderful time. The day car is old rustic Italian and the service is outstanding. Tremendous value for your dollar along with a wonderful enjoyable evening. We will return