USD 75
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 107
USD 88
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 64
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 59
  • Breakfast included
Suites La Concordia(Puebla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 77
USD 71
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 82/night.

All reviewsthe executive loungemain buildingbusiness triplobby barperfect breakfastmultiple buildingsworkout roomfelt like homeheated swimming poolgood food and good serviceindustrial areathe bell boyalfredonice staybuffet breakfastenjoyed my stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Large complex with multiple buildings that were a bit confusing. Service is good. Restaurant was outstanding. Rooms were dated and somewhat noisy. The pool area looked very pleasant. Bar area in lobby in addition to restaurants.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarriottPueblaHotel, Front Office Manager at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear DrSandyD

Thank you very much for your comments . The team from Marriott Puebla will be glad to asist you on your next visit to Puebla.

Regards

Edith Pérez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Impeccable Service! The most noteworthy parts of my hotel were the service and decor. Highly recommend. Excellent hotel!
At breakfast, the server offered to carry my plate for me while I picked food at the buffet. Say what? That's never been offered in all my years of travel. Of course, I politely declined the offer but so honored that he did.
The other cool service item. The bellman walked me to my room, unlocked the door, and introduced the amenities to me. That's not the norm for my travels anywhere else. Nice personal touch. Although I had a few problems, I would account those to user error. It was DEC, and I couldn't get the heat to work. Figured out the remote for heat. My fault.
Other than that, the decor is remarkable! Ornate and impressive. I used the workout room. Spacious and well-stocked for abdomen work. Machine weights, free weights.
The hotel is built into a hilly space which is why the bellman walked me to my room. Easy to lose your way the first time you're there. There is ample scenery. If you travel close to Puebla, stay here! Well-worth it!

PS My only complaint woudl be the open-air lobby gets so cold in the early am and in the evening. Would be nice if they closed the front doors more often in the winter.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have stayed there for 3 nights during a business trip. The area of the hotel is very large with a nice garden and pool area. It looked and felt safe, but at 2 am someone tried to get into my hotel room by force, which lowered my feeling of safety enormously. But maybe it was just some drunk hotel guest who did not find his room.
The rooms are spacious and nicely furnished. Not very modern, but better than most other Marriott hotels.
I highly recommend the breakfast. The buffet style breakfast huge and very delicious. Local Mexican food and international breakfast and a lot of exotic fruits and vegetables. I really loved it.
I would definitely stay in this hotel again when I come back to Puebla. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Marriott Puebla property recently during a business trip to Puebla. I was very satisfied with the hotel and the friendly , courteous staff. The hotel seems to be a property that might have been acquired by Marriott and is under renovation. The renovation work did not interfere at all with the quality of the stay. It has a main lobby and restaurant area with nearby buildings accessible by sidewalks and cobble stone drives. The property has a lovely villa feeling with nice vegetation (flowers, trees, bushes). Rooms are quite comfortable and clean with nice furnishings. The hotel restaurant made us a traditional local lunch which was delicious. We were fortunate to have access to the executive lounge, which had fresh fruits, breads, and fresh squeezed juices and made to order eggs.

I will certainly stay here again on my next trip to Puebla.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MLS1959
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I recently stayed here for a business trip to Puebla. The service was really good and the staff was able to speak English as well as Spanish. Francisco Sanchez was really helpful and friendly, he showed me around the complex and then explained how to use TV, AC, safe, etc. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
MarriottPueblaHotel, Front Office Manager at Marriott Puebla Hotel Meson del Angel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear graysynmykah

Thank you very much for your comments about your last stay at Marriott Puebla Meson del Angel. It is our pleasure to know that you had a great experience.

We hope to see you soon .

Regards