See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2009

Hotel Concordia in Morelia, Mexico is a delightful, inexpensive little hotel. It is right on the edge of "el centro historico," and thus within easy walking distance of the cathedral and other colonial sights. The front desk is most helpful with changing money, calling taxis, and so forth. The tiny on-site lobby cafe is quite pleasant, with a nice and inexpensive (but limited) menu. There were fresh flowers on each floor. The best thing about the place (apart from perfect location) is the LOW cost. Why pay more than you have to?

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank Bachguy
Reviewed 20 August 2006

My husband and I went to Morelia during Labot Day weekend
of 2005.
The hotel Concordia was very clean, rooms were avearage,
the rate was excellent, the people were accommodating, but
the noise was from hell! Since Morelia does not need air
conditining, most 3 star hotels don't have one. They depend
on windows. We made the mistake of having a room facing
the street. The noise started about 10pm, and it went on untill
5am. It seems that the bus depot is only half a block away,
and the prostitutes roam around this area. The noise was
a combination of traffic, loud taking, laughing, profanity,
insults, honking, screaming. It is a pitty because the people who
work at this place are so nice. We were moved to a room in the
back, but it did not help, due to the acoustics, construction,
and layout of the hotel. The breakfast room was very good and
clean.
We will have to dish out more money next time. ONLY IF
MORELIA IS SOLD OUT!

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank ramgad
Reviewed 25 July 2006

Holy cow! what a crap place.. this place is worse than your local "no tell motel" In fact my wife and I agreed that this was the mexican version of a "no tell motel". We got no sleep because of the noise going on all night. the key to your room is tied to big piece of leather. The T.V was all fuzzy, you could hear other people taking a shower in the hotel, doors opening and closeing, very small rooms, nasty showers, and if you needed some seniorita's just walk outside and ask the lady standing next to you. We check out ASAP the next day and walked our things to another hotel (Alameda (over prised)) and took a nap.

Your best bet is Soledad or the Best Western Casino, there is no casino anymore. It use to be one and was converted.

Love the sites that Morelia has to offer. Take a walk from the mall to downtown! or atleast walk from the round-a-bout to downtown. walk into the banks, post office and government plaza's..

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
10  Thank djksuavee
Reviewed 17 May 2006

A place for those people on a slim budget, cheap clean rooms with neat and spacious bathroom, good mexican food. Conveniently located.

• Stayed: February 2006
3  Thank Frarohe
Reviewed 7 February 2006

I can't believe the great reviews that this place has. In fact, that's why I booked it. I should have known when they didn't accept AMEX that something was wrong. When we finally got there, the 'only' room they had for us was a noisy one right off of the main entrance. I insisted and they gave us another room. It was what I imagined prison must look like. Barely bigger than the bed, dank, and I didn't even want to touch anything in the restroom. We found it worth it to pay them the 50 bucks for the night and cut our losses. We wandered around Morelia and finally found something better (this wasn't that easy, considering it was Christmas week). It was truly awful, this coming from someone who's stayed in many 20 buck a night places all over Mexico.

Stayed: December 2005