“Fresh salmon and good sushis”
Review of Sushi Palace

Sushi Palace
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very fresh sashimis and sushis, there is a lot of variety but most specialties are only available for dinner or weekends. Great service, friendly employees.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Great Sushi place, large parking lot, friendly waitress. Menu has TONS of choice for the "All you can eat" (29$)... really, you can't go wrong if you like sushi and other "Szechuan" type foods... all included in the 29$ !

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Can not beat the quality/price of this all you can eat Sushi place. Sushi are , made to order..not a buffet. My wife and I always enjoy this place..Sushi are fresh and the price is right

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We went for takeout yesterday and were disappointed. Sushis were edible but honestly I've had better sushi at the grocery store. The platter looked quickly put together, many of the pieces were not rolled tight. Too bad because this restaurant is conveniently located and there are at least two others in the area. I don't think that I'll go back.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Visited Sushi Palace in Ste-Rose to celebrate my wife's birthday, along with my two kids and my mother-in-law. Upon arrival I was informed that they could not seat us because my wife and eldest son had not arrived yet (they were en-route and set to arrive within 5 minutes) Now waiting at the entrance with my youngest son, who is bouncing all over the place, all I wanted was to sit down and settle in.

I asked to speak with the manager, and a waiter came over claiming to be a manger, I explained the situation and was told by him that this was the restaurants policy for groups. A policy which I understand for larger groups, keep in mind we were only 5 people (including a young child) The manager then proceeded to reinforce his position by saying that this is the restaurants policy and that if I was not happy the door is right there !!! I was in shock !! He then turned around started to walk away, not before turning back towards the hostess and telling her not to bother him with these types of stupid problems ..
They obviously do not understand customer service and feel that my business was not important to them so we left and went elsewhere. Never again Sushi Palace !!!