Cabo Azul Resort
Royal Decameron Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 297
USD 209
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 236/night.

Cabo Surf Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 397
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 304
USD 256
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 516
USD 434
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 609
USD 453
Priceline
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 296
  • Pool
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 560
USD 470
Priceline
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 480
USD 414
Priceline
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 858
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 1,387
USD 1,248
2,012 results
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom villajavier's restaurantserenity poolflor de nocheterry clothswim up bartime sharesan josetimeshare presentationdirectly across the streetocean viewtimeshare pitchrip tideslounge chairstacoscab ride
Reviewed 27 January 2009

I was at the Azul 1-19-09 through 1-23-09 with my wife and our daughter and son in law we had a 2 bedroom villa that was fantastic!!! Very clean, very roomy the beds are GREAT! The staff was friendly and helpful, very polite. The resort is close enough to walk into San Jose for drinks or dinner or a cab is 5.00 US each way. Not a whole lot going on in San Jose but a nice selection of places to eat. If the economy picks up by next year will will be back!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank bigski2412
Reviewed 25 January 2009

This hotel is truly amazing. It's located in San Jose Del Cabo, a smaller town to the north of Cabo San Lucas, and quite honestly so much nicer and quieter and more refined than it's sister town.
It's a new property so the buildings are gorgeous, the rooms spectacular, and the pools and beaches are incredible. Each room is a "villa" with either 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms, all perfectly appointed and modern. Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, travertine floors, jacuzzi tubs, dual sinks, glass walled shower, living rooms & bedrooms with doors to the balcony that slide 100% open leaving a fully open air suite. The bar and restaurant are fantastic. The pools are all infinity edge that dip one into the next until you're footsteps from the sand. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. I recommend going to the neighboring "Mega" food store and buying what you'd like for breakfast & lunch because the villa's are too beautiful to not use. There's even a beautiful grocery type store on site and an adorable deli-esque style counter for morning muffins and latte's. "Javier's" is the hotel restaurant, and like it's LA sister restaurant, everything is delicious. If you've ever been to Nobu you'll love the decor and design of the bar & restaurant. There is nothing about this resort that I disliked - and I've been all over the world. This by far is on my list to return to at least twice a year.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank beachloverpamela
Reviewed 24 January 2009

I'll start by saying I am not a difficult traveler, but it is difficult to really WOW me. I visited Cabo Azul just before Thanksgiving and WOW is the only word to describe the resort. It is abosolutely amazing! The architecture is beautiful with no detail left to chance. All the decor is white and dark chocolate brown. We stayed in a one room villa which was huge. The bed is ridiculously comfy and almost threated to keep us from going out. The service from check in to check out was top notch.

This resort is beautiful and quite relaxing in the daytime. At night ,with mainly torches to light your way, it's stunning and uber romantic. I haven't seen pictures that do this place justice - including my own. At night the three black bottom infinity pools are a lovers' paradise. Dinner at Javier's was enjoyable and the scallops were huge. Breakfast at Flor de Noche is not to be missed. Try some coffee with a bit of Amaretto. Be sure to purchase snacks at the Market Deli - they have a great selection and it was quite affordable. I saw a wedding while I was there and the El Corazon Chapel looked beautiful all lit up with torches.

Overall, I was very impressed with this resort. If you're looking for the Caboo party crowd, this isn't the resort for you. But if you want a relaxing vacation surrounded in nothing but luxury, Cabo Azul will not disappoint. I usually don't visit the same place twice, but I definitely plan to return to Cabo Azul.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Island Girl _123
Reviewed 22 January 2009

I had read all the other reviews on this resort through your website and I have to agree that they were spot on, although we were never, ever approached by any timeshare salepeople; we did see a few but never spoke with any. I booked this as a getaway vacation through Interval World and was thinking timeshare, it's really a resort with the advantage of kitchens. My last trip to Mexico was at The Four Seasons in Punta Mita and the rooms at Cabo Azul in my opinion were nicer. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and it was perfect. Did go to the Mega Store which was a 10 minute walk at the most and took a taxi back; easy. Food at Javiers was not that great but the management and staff were very kind. Went downtown and ate at Morgan's, Bahn Thai (?) and had a blueberry Mojito at the Tropicana and I would highly recommend all places to anyone. The staff at Cabo Azul are very friendly and the atmosphere very nice. Edgar, the activity guy, was exceptionally friendly. I am so looking forward to going back with my husband and child. Very safe area and the beach was quite nice.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Boogie2000
Reviewed 16 January 2009

We stayed at Cabo Azul in the end of December. I booked a 4 night stay package for $599. You might not expect much for the price, but I checked with trip advisor and recognized that we had a deal of the life time. The rooms were beyond expectations - and we were in a 1200 square feet suite with a garden view, room 6103. That was much better than some of the rooms overlooking the parking lot or roof. Enormous space with fully equipped kitchen, living room, bathroom with immense shower, and master bedroom with romantic hot tub just right in the room. You'll love the three fully sound-proofed sliding doors that disappear into the wall and open up to your own garden. You will have one set for the bedroom and one for the living room. Don’t exchange for a two bedroom if there are only two of you, it is not worth it. Dodd Mitchell designed the interiors for entire resort including the El Corazon chapel and Javiers restaurant. They have paid attention to every little aspect like furniture and illumination. For some people not familiar with that kind of dimmer. You can always set the perfect mood or get abundance of light by adjusting the small switches on the sides.
The pool area is very attractive. The three-tier infinity pool with swim-up bar, huge Jacuzzi and restaurant are all well appointed. Each pool has different a temperature, from cold to lukewarm. The cabanas, my wife’s favorite place, and pool-side chairs are astonishingly comfortable. The chairs and the umbrellas on the beach were always available on a first come first serve basis. At night they light up creative torches and fire pits around the pool to create great romantic atmosphere. It was very nice to watch the sun rise from one of the cabanas over the infinity pool with the Sea of Cortez in the background.
The hotel has a wonderful fitness center and excellent spa.
The resort has a towel policy in which you exchange a card for a towel; if you lose one it will cost you $50. Don’t leave one to reserve your place around the pool, leave something less valuable.
Tipping is appreciated, so bring a lot of small bills $2-3 per day for housekeeping. US currency is accepted everywhere.
The staff was super friendly very accommodating. Francisco who checked us in, and when asked, changed our room for something better. Service at Javier’s and Flor De Noche was very good. The pool butlers Ulysses and Hregario worked constantly to make sure that every guest was content at the pools. Our suite was meticulously cleaned every day.
The main lobby and entire front of the hotel is still under construction, but don’t worry about it the construction didn't really bother us. You can't see it from the pool anyway.
To cut the costs for food go to Mega ($5 cab ride).
The resort has on site mini-mart if you want to pick up some quick groceries without going to the Mega.
Go and explore San Jose Del Cabo, which is a great town with wonderful restaurants and shops ($5 cab ride).
We did the sunset cruise around the Arch with dinner on Cabo Ray, which was very romantic. The cost was $89 per person but we got it for free after attending time share presentation.
My wife had a wonderful massage on the beach for just $45 for one hour. It was very good. Some local people have a tent just in front Javier’s restaurant. They don’t work for Cabo Azul resort so you have to pay cash.
Finally, when its time for the timeshare presentation, ask for Bob to work with you, he is a very nice and knowledgeable man. We did not buy, and he was very nice about it. Just one firm no, and he stopped.
In conclusion, the service and accommodations at Cabo Azul were excellent at all points of our entire stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ark-tourist