Absolutely beautiful, truly. I went with my boyfriend this past January 2012. A couple of minor issues only -- they were renovating the outdoor patio so when we were on the beach i heard the sound of drilling . Whats funny is that it didnt bother anyone else but me! Of course, by now the renovations might be over but check that out. the weather there in january was not superb. At 5pm when we were having a massage on the beach, it was chilly i recall. At night I was wearing a leather jacket. Also the water at the beach was rough so i would not go in, my bf did, though. I prefer calmer water, but realize it is the Pacific Ocean there....IF you really want to swim at the beach you might not want the pacific waters....aruba better for that... Okay so the good stuff. A stunning room! and i saw others just as stunning if not more! the infinity pools are amazing and the swim up bar! Staff was great! they came up to us on the beach to take our lunch order everyday which was great! We ate breakfast poolside which was nice, if you want less expensive, just go to their gift shop/cafe they have a nice selection of things there. We went out to eat everynight i like to get out and explore. The cab ride downtown is a bit expensive fyi. we went there one night for dancing which was great but a bit of a seedy area. the other areas of cabo great for restaurants! And i loved the snorkeling trip to the caves! When you pull up to the hotel the entrance faces a parking lot which is weird but when you come around the other side, AMAZING! We will go back this year because my BF actually purchased another week when he went to the timeshare meeting. But we want to go in a warmer month and we will definitely make sure there is no construction near the beach as we are avid beach bums! Don't miss the horse back riding too! OH and do not get a tattoo! I broke out in hives from it! lol enjoy! I can't remember the name , but go to the hotel for drinks that George Clooney and Aniston frequent. amazing view! google it..it has sushi. there were not many kids here as there was no kiddy pool. that worked for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico