“Stay away”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Horrible experience with the owner and made up conversion rate. Yelled at me to exchange somewhere else before coming next time. Didnt take credit cards yet they dont tell you till you check out. Owner yelled at both my wife and I then tried to fight me in the street. We were staying at the Cabo Azul across the street and told the concierge there, they said it seems to be a reoccurring event with them. After all that the ice cream wasn't even any good.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stopped here one night for dessert after dinner and both of us were disappointed in the ice cream. iIt was grainy and had not creamy at all. Mine was chocolate and lacked flavor. Not worth the price. Skip it.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Hand written signs that tell you conversion rate of 17 when current rate is 21.50. I asked first if they gave change in American if I used a $20 bill and was told yes. After I got my gelato, the worker gave change in pesos, stating they didn't have dollars. Very unfortunate they don't value American tourists.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Yummy. Nice selection and the favors were tasty. I tried several and enjoyed a scoop of coconut and coffee. My hubby had the chocolate. All wonderful.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed at Cabo Azul the resort across from this gelato place. We stopped in with our kids after dinner. There are no signs that say cash only and no prices posted. My husband ordered three gelatos. The total cost was $11 for 3 small single scoops (literally shot class size). They made up their own price conversion and when my husband inquired about their exchange rate he was yelled at by the owner told him that is what they charge and it's his fault if he doesn't have Mexican currency. He continued yelling and even cursed at my husband in front of our kids! I was shocked and appalled that the owner reacted so aggressively because my husband questioned his price range. Scariest experience ever! Looks like a quaint little ice cream shop but the most disgusting behavior & service I have ever experienced. The owner is insane and is basically taking advantage of Americans by creating their own price conversions!! I wish I had read the previous reviews because we are not the only ones that had this type of experience! Never again will they get one American dollar or Mexican peso from us!

1  Thank ikroman