“Pre-wedding stress out”

Sweet Dreams Special Occasion Cakes
Description: This is a bakery in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, they made our wedding cake and we would like to tell everyone how amazing they were.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We had ordered a cake from Sweet Dreams Cabo months before our wedding. When I emailed Deena three weeks prior to the wedding with the final guest count to confirm cake size, cost, and delivery time, she was unresponsive. I sent her several emails over the next two weeks. My fiancé contacted her by phone twice times- each time she was apologetic, claimed her email wasn’t working and said she would respond by email soon. She finally sent me an email with the responses to my original questions 5 days before the wedding. In the end, Deena did make us a cake that was beautiful and delicious. But working with her was a stressful experience that I would not wish upon any bride.

3  Thank Hope5899