2,430 results
All reviews vista ballenas dos mares ceviche every morning french restaurant coffee and pastries room service rifle shooting entertainment staff bar hopping ocean front all inclusive resort pub crawl los cabos pool service main bar water aerobics
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful all-inclusive resort. The staff are very attentive, helpful and friendly. They really made the stay an absolutely delite. We had breakfast every morning at the Vista Ballenas Restaurant. The hostess was great. Her name is Adriana. Our waiter was Erick, he was wonderful and made sure everything was great. The same can be said about the staff that took care of us at the pool. The resort is well maintained and clean. We have nothing but good things to say about this place. A big thank you to the Marquis Los Cabos staff, specially to Adriana, Erick, and Humberto.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gilberto L
AlanDelBlanco, General Manager at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hello Gilberto,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are proud to have met your expectations.

It makes me really happy that you had a lovely stay with us and your kind comment about our wonderful staff is highly appreciated. We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My new husband and I had our honeymoon here after we got married on the beach of the sea of Cortez! I chose this resort because of its modern look, beautiful views, and adults only. All the rooms face the ocean with a balcony. The rooms are clean and roomy. All of the staff was very friendly and polite. The infinity pools were great to chill at and still be able to watch the huge waves come crashing in. They have daily activities that staff comes by to tell you to try and get participants. We did the walk on the beach to a swimmable area down the beach since the beach outside of marquis is not swimmable. It was a hike but totally worth it. They have 5 restaurants which we ate at 3. Only the French restaurant is not included in the all inclusive package. Sakke is their hibachi and Japanese restaurant and they recommend you make a reservation for hibachi. All the food we had was delicious and the staff were beyond helpful. Drinks did not seem to be watered down like a lot of all inclusive resorts either. We did a couples massage at their spa which was very nice with lots of options and very relaxing of course! This place was extraordinary to say the least. It is now our standard of all inclusive resorts and plan to come back!

1  Thank AshleyEggs

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for choosing us as your host for this romantic occasion.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.

I am happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Warm regards,

Alan Del Blanco

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Great service. Wonderful, pleasant staff. Delicious food and drinks. We chose the Marquis for our honeymoon and have no regrets! We did have one difficulty with broken air conditioning in our room, but the staff was prompt to solve the problem. Lovely place to spend a vacation!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Wow- we just got back from the Marquis and are already looking at dates to return in 2019. The hotel is stunning- the rooms are even better than in the photos and the staff is so attentive. The 8 of us were there as an escape from our busy lives and we were able to enjoy the weekend to the fullest with no worries or wants.
First and foremost- GO on the bar crawl with the amazing (and incredibly charming) Mike and Mario. It was raining and we were still sobering up from the pool that day, we thought about not going but at their encouragement- we went and had a fantastic time. We felt safe among the craziness of downtown and got great service from the bars with them. SO much fun and memories made that night :)
Service at the pool was perfection thanks to Rigoberto!!!!! LOVE him. We are high-maintenance (and have a high alcohol tolerance) so we kept him busy and he never missed a request. When he had to leave us for his days off, Gregorio was on shift and was also very attentive.
Eric at the bar made delicious drinks for us every night.
Highly recommend the Marquis! I've stayed at a few other places in Cabo and this is by far the best!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank LVnative22
AlanDelBlanco, General Manager at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear guest,

I can’t thank you enough for this amazing review, it is always a great pleasure to read so wonderful and appreciative feedbacks like yours.

I am happy to read that you had an amazing experience with us as it is one of our main goals, achieve the quality of service our valuable guests deserve. I'm glad you decided to meet the downtown and have had an incredible time! Also your comments about our service, highly encourages us.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I have stayed at this Hotel/Resort several times and it somehow keeps getting better! You can see in almost every review guests commenting on the great service and I agree, the service is SUPERB. Azucena(Suzie) has been promoted and is doing a phenomenal job over seeing the pool servers and Romantic dinners and restaurants at night. For my wife's birthday dinner I had the Marquis host us for one of their Romantic dinners and Azucena made sure everything was perfect. Little things make a difference and during the afternoon I mentioned to Azucena how I loved shrimp and since I am not to petite she made sure I had enough to satisfy my appetite. Alejandro was my dinner server that night and he was so polite and attentive just as he is in the heat of the day pool side. Other servers that stood out to me during my stay were:Sarahi- a new girl getting great training from Azucena, Marco who never let me be without food or drink during the day, Humberto who is kind of shy and SO POLITE,
Rigoberto just goes non stop all day. I can only learn the names because they are there all day and always happy to assist make my trip perfect!
No day is started off right unless you get your warm, friendly greeting from Adriana!! She was on vacation most of my trip but I was so happy to see her Tuesday and get that big smile and sincerely friendly greeting walking in for breakfast. Maria, a talented singer, is a wonderful server for breakfast. The Marquis offers both a buffet or menu service breakfast daily. Both are great but I prefer the menu and the amazing 5 Star presentation. Eggs Rancheros and fruit plate are delicious. I'll try to upload images.
Marquis is geared toward a low key relaxing atmosphere but it does offer both group and individual activities throughout the day like volleyball, Cornhole, Bocce Ball, Connect Four, and Ping Pong. The entertainment staff are always promoting events like Cooking classes, Poker, Spanish lessons and the evening happenings. MArquis Los Cabos something special almost every night from Poker night to Circus night, beach bbq's to Mariachi night. Thank you to the Entertainment staff for so much fun: Fernando, MAaio, Christian, DJ Jonny and Mike.
There is no swim up bar because this is not that type of hotel. A server will gladly bring you drink while you relax in or beside the pool.
You are deterred from swimming in the ocean due to the rip current but that is ALL along Cabo. About 350 yards north there is a swimmable cove in you want to go for an ocean dip.
Every Room boasts an Ocean View. The higher the room(Ocean Front) the better the view.
I had my first ever massage and my wife(way more experienced Spa goer) said it was the best she has had. She has been to top name Spas in Orange County. I hear prices for nails are expensive. The massage was not cheap but my wife felt it was worth it. I enjoyed it but had nothing to compare it against.
Look, if you want a relaxing vacation where staff will pamper you or leave you alone this is the place. So well priced, such great service. Such great food and drink. Such great people. Every trip to Marquis I meet new couples that are blown away as they have stayed at more expensive properties and Marquis tops them all. Check Costco for the best rates per couple with airfare.

Room tip: If you turn in early try to a few rooms left or right of the bar as it can occasionally be noisy if your room is above it.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dpenman71
AlanDelBlanco, General Manager at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear guest,

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations and we want all our guest get satisfy by everything.

We are always looking for the quality of service you deserve, in order to make and amazing experience from your vacations.

It would be a great pleasure if we could welcome you again here in the near future, we will always wait you with warm welcome.