Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa
Cabo Surf Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 350
USD 342
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 329
USD 275
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 274
USD 230
  • Pool
Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 245
USD 192
Preferred Hotels
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 459
USD 385
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 591
USD 453
Priceline
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 263
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 291/night.

USD 209
  • Beachfront
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 608
USD 509
Priceline
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 831
2,278 results
All reviewsvista ballenasdos marescevicheevery morningfrench restaurantcoffee and pastriesroom servicelos cabosentertainment staffpool serviceocean frontrifle shootingbar hoppingwater aerobicssea bassall inclusive resortpub crawl
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Stayed in an amazing room yards away form the pool with my on plunge pool. Fantastic room. The all inclusive thing was great.Service was great. Room service was great. The restaurant by the pool - not some much. But, at night,with a private table listening to the waves crashing it was very romantic. The concierge was really helpful. Loved the automatic morning coffee delivery in the dumb waiter. Better food and it would have totally been a 5/5.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa We thank you for your sray with us.

It always fills us with joy to receive positive feedback, As members of the leading Hotels of the World the most important thing for us is to meet the expectations of all our guests.
All your suggestions are very important to us because they are of great help to identify what we need to improve.

Thank you for your valuable time to tell us your experience with us and we hope to have the opportunity to return to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

My husband and I stayed four nights at Marquis in November. It was our second visit.
I wrote a review about the food, rooms or whatever after the first visit, so this time I'd like to write a review focusing on the entertainments.

I stayed total ten nights including our first visit in this summer, so I experienced most of their entertainment activities. All of activities are enjoyable and fun, of course, but I'll just pick up some impressive activities.

1. Beach Walk: Our first time visit was in August, so it was pretty hot even in the morning. The weather in November was much more comfortable than August, so I really enjoyed walking every morning, and also chatting. With whom? With the entertainment staffs!

Fernando (entertainment manager) always pays attention to me and also gives consideration to me. Whenever I (and my husband) go walk beach, he assigned someone in the entertainment staffs to go with me to have fun. Thanks to Fernando, I can get more information from the staff not only about other activities or special events, also about their lives or preferences or whatever. When I go with other visitors together, we can have a fun talk with walking and watching beautiful sea.

This is just walking, but occasionally it becomes a function as a place for social interaction. How wonderful!

Not only this case, I really appreciate Fernando's kindness and consideration. I'm looking forward to seeing him again!

2. Beach Volleyball : I joined this activity just two times ( though I wanted to play more!) because of the short stay in November. I took part in a group after coming back from walking. Actually, I really enjoyed some games with other visitors and entertainment staffs. The combination of walking beach and playing Volleyball in a row brought my weight loss! Thanks a lot!!!!

3. Aqua Gym : This is one of my favorite activities. Instructors (Karina, Mario) are so powerful and energetic person, so everyone regardless of any age can enjoy it.

4. Rifle Shooting, Archery: I joined these activities in August. I had never experienced using rifle or archery until then, but Fernando told me how to play it kindly and neatly. I was able to enjoy doing these activities despite my poor and sadly score.

Especially rifle shooting was popular among the visitors, so it was always crowded with many people. The more attractive thing is that a winner can get a prize. Try it.

5. Cooking class : Ceviche!! This is the best Mexican food for me, and luckily, this is the great opportunity to learn how to cook! Needless to say, we have to be careful of that yellow guy (= habanero pepper)! Just a tiny slip of that yellow guy makes you blow fire out from your mouth.

6. Bar Hopping : This entertainment was totally different from what I expected. That was unknown world for me. If you like dancing with very loud volume, you should go and enjoy.

In my case, I have to keep sensitive ears for my work and hoppy, so I was so afraid of being in that loud situation for many hours. I think I should have asked about the details of this event.

I've just remembered one more activity, which is "Mini Golf." When my husband and I went to the central beach to play mini golf a little late, the manager of the entertainment, Fernando, and other visitors were playing other activity. Unfortunately we couldn't do it in a short while, but after he finished playing with visitors, he had set up for mini golf only for us. Although time was not as in the timetable, we enjoyed it with him a lot. This activity is a kind of tournament, so we were so excited! We very thanked him for his flexible and impromptu manner.

2  Thank Chiyoko37

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa We thank you for your stay with us.

It is really a pleasure to read reviews like this, It fills us with pride is knowing that we manage to meet your expectations that as members of the leading hotels of the World is our main goal.
I shared your comment with Mr. Fernando of entertainment and is very happy and all his team very encouraged.

I thank you very much for your valuable time to tell us your experience with us and we hope to have the opportunity to return to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This resort was fantastic. The staff was attentive, friendly and always willing to assist. There was enough different restaurants that leaving the grounds never felt necessary. Being retired, it was really nice to have the quiet of no children.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa we thank you for your stay with us.

It is always a pleasure for us to receive positive feedback, Our daily mission is to create an environment defined by our exemplary hospitality by creating a place where you can enjoy life, work and business.

We thank you for your valuable time in telling us your experience and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Nice quiet location, gorgeous beach view with rocks. We enjoyed the more intimate atmosphere, rather than activity/party life. The attention and friendliness of all the staff was outstanding. Spa facilities were really nice and the staff very well trained. Our on-site second honeymoon photo shoot was really fun, and great photos! And, the coconut ice cream in the espresso shop is THE best!

Not much flat beach for walking.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inlcusive Resort & Spa we thank you for your stay with us.

We are very honored to receive your positive comments for us it is always a great joy to know that our guests have had a wonderful experience with us.
As members of The Leading Hotels of the World the most important thing for us is to meet all the expectations of our guests, I'll share your kind words with all of our staff who I'm sure will be very encouraged.

Thank you for your valuable time in telling us your experience and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I can't say enough about our stay here. It's beautiful, the service is most impressive, the food is delicious and there are plenty of choices. The rooms are clean, well kept and each one has a beautiful view. I saw a couple of these reviews complaining because they had a lower floor. Every room has a magnificent view, stop complaining princess.You can be as social or non social as you would like. You can participate in classes or not, no pressure. I took a couple of yoga and aqua exercise classes just to break up the constant relaxation...I would suggest always coming now. It is the off season and we were treated like this was our own private resort. We ventured off the resort for one day to snorkel and were the only ones on the boat except for the captain. IT WAS GREAT! Saw a 50 foot humpack while making our way back to the marina. I had read all of the other reviews about the staff and I have to say, they do not disappoint. The aim at this report is most definitely to offer the most relaxing and enjoyable experience possible. Well done Marquis Los Cabos, we'll be back!

Room Tip: Construction of a new hotel on one side, not as noisy as you would think, but I'd ask to be on the other side.
3  Thank lisagpearce
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa we thank yopu for your stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to receive comments like yours which fill us with pride because we achieve our purpose Which is to meet all of your expectations that as members of the leading Hotels of the world is the most important.
I completely agree with you all our rooms provide a wonderful view And you can hear the soothing sound of the sea.

Thanks for your valuable time to tell us your experience with us and we hope to have the opportunity to return to serve you in the near future.