Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa
Royal Decameron Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 307
USD 209
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Surf Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 488
USD 397
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 316
USD 259
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 464
USD 381
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 539
USD 453
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 475
USD 460
Priceline
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 312
USD 296
  • Pool
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 494
USD 414
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 480/night.

One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 858
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
USD 1,387
USD 1,248
2,266 results
All reviewsvista ballenasdos marescevicheevery morningfrench restaurantcoffee and pastriesroom servicelos cabosentertainment staffpool serviceocean frontrifle shootingbar hoppingwater aerobicssea bassall inclusive resortpub crawl
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This is the first time ever writing a review and we travel a lot(4-5 months a year) Loved the quick check in and refresing drink. The room was fantastic, spacious, mini bar had extra treats and beer, loved the tub, view, patio, clean clean clean. Everyone was above and beyond nice and went out of thier way to make us happy....Front desk found and returned a pair of glasses, Juan from the italian restruant made me not once but twice my own from scratch ceaser salad(actually went to the kichen to get the ingredients) made at my table, The hostess at the breakfast was a delightful cheery gal could not do enough for us.......and the entire staff had a special treat for us the morning we left. The little bistro did a special sandwich and packed us a nice lunch for our travels home....made with love and great care. The night and day houskeeping was exceptional....wow everything was truely top notch. Food exceptionally cooked, great entertainment, a beautiful U<S Thanksgiving spread, wonderful bar service, room delivery. on and on and on. You will be amazed, It was a very quiet place and peaceful with no vendors at your toes pushing your wares. Buss out of the gate for 2,00 will take you either way to the towns
I can not say enough good....stayed 10 nights,,,,,,.will go again for sure

Room Tip: all rooms have balconys and beach viewand are spacious.....Loved them
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Marquis Los Cabos team we would like to thank you for your stay with us.

It is really a great honor for us to receive positive feedback where it allows us to know that your stay with us was totally to your liking.
As members of the leading hotels of the Wolrd the most important thing for us is to meet all your expectations, Thank you for dedicating us your first review it's such a great honor.

Thanks for your valuable time to tell us your wonderful experience with us and we hope to have the honor again to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We recently returned from seven nights at the Marquis Los Cabos and could not have enjoyed it more. From the refreshing welcome drink upon arrival to the coffee and pastries awaiting us each morning in the room this hotel treats you as a valued guest.
Our room was on the fourth floor offering great ocean views and spectacular sunrises. The room was spacious, clean, restocked daily, and everything we expected. We had heard about the nearby construction before arrival so we're expecting some noise but it really was not bad at all, the crashing waves drowned out most of the noise :)
The pools and grounds are meticulously kept and a great way to spend the day if you are interested in relaxing. Umbrellas and lounge chairs abound and a different view can be had each day. The event staff have different activities available if you feel the need to move off a chair, everything from a football toss, beanbag games to mini golf are available .
The restaurants are first class, we tried each one (besides the French Restaurant due to the surcharge) and did not have a bad meal, we found the Italian to be our personal favourite. During the day there are plenty of options to order from the pool area and sit down options if you feel so inclined.
The biggest benefit this resort offers is the top notch staff they have hired. All staff we encountered were friendly, accommodating, and concerned for our well being when at their resort. Two individuals that went above and beyond were Hugo who worked in the pool area and Adriana who seated us each morning for breakfast. These two individuals epitomize the definition of five star.

I look forward to returning.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MurrayVancouver
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inlcusive Resort & Spa We thank you for your stay with us.

We are very happy that your stay with us was totally to your liking, As members of the leading Hotels of the World the most important thing for us is to meet the expectations of all our guests.
Every day all the team of collaborators strive to always give the best service that we manage to offer, Our mission is to create an environment defined by its exemplary hospitality where you can enjoy the life, work and business.
I'll Gladly share your kind comment with Adriana and Hugo who will be happy and very much encouraged.

Thanks for your valuable time to tell us your experience with us, we hope to have the opportunity to return to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Visited for a long weekend to avoid cold, Colorado weather. The resort is beautiful, our room was clean, and the food was good. However, the service really let us down. We tipped well and often so I'm not sure what the problem was. Our room key quit working one night so we were locked out of our room. This isn't a problem, it can happen at any hotel. However, the staff did not seem to care at all. We had to walk back and forth from the room to the front desk several times and they kept telling us the key worked (it didn't). The manager talked down to me as if I didn't know how to use a basic keycard. At one point the manager even told me he called maintenance and they fixed the lock so it should work now. It didn't. The manager finally came to see for himself and acknowledged there was a problem with the lock/keycard. We wasted an hour of our vacation and the manager was incredibly rude. I would not return to this hotel and we will choose another all inclusive resort for our next winter retreat.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lauren H
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of all in Marquis Los Cabos allow me to offer my most sincere apologies because we fail to meet your expectations, because as members of the leading Hotels of the World the most important for us is precisely to meet your expectations.
However your comments are very important for us because this helps us to locate our opportunities to improve in the areas that need it and we will strive more to offer an exemplary service.

Thanks for your valuable time to tell us your experience with us and we hope to have the opportunity to return to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I hate to write a less than stellar review about this place because it's so breathtakingly beautiful and the staff try hard.

I stayed at Marquis in May of 2017 and had such a great time, so much so that I booked it again just six months later. As a frequent traveler to the area, there were a series of events that would make me question whether or not I should consider staying here again.

When you arrive as a repeat guest, there should be some acknowledgement. Instead, we were offered a room on a side of the building with elevators that were out of service, which made moving around the property time consuming. After a full day of this, we asked if we could move rooms onto a side of the building that had fully functioning elevators, as we didn't want to waste a minute in paradise. Although the hotel seemed as if it wasn't full to capacity, we were offered a lower level room that according to the front desk was the only other room available. Everything's a trade off, so we agreed,re-packed all of our belongings and moved into this lower level room. During the move from one room to another, two things went missing; a camera and a brand new writing journal. this doesn't seem like the type of resort where this sort of thing happens, but they were both not recovered, which was extremely disappointing.

I wrote to Alan, the General Manager who gave me his card the last time I visited, but got no response. I was told he was out of town, but still to this day, no response. During our last few hours at the resort, the Manager on duty offered me either a spa service, which I appreciated but didn't have time to use or a one night credit for the next time, but this seemed like an empty offer, as I would have to come back and spend more $$ at the resort.

Unfortunately the problems didn't end here. The shower in our room needed to be fixed THREE times in order for us to use it, which delayed us from getting out of the room.
The resort is extremely understaffed and from May until now there were not many familiar faces. At breakfast, lunch and dinner, our orders continuously arrived completely wrong. At the café, my husband who's fluent in Spanish and a strict vegetarian ordered a panino with NO meat. The person behind the counter assured him she'd make the sandwich from scratch. After a few bites, he realized the sandwich had some type of salami or pepperoni in it. He wasn't feeling very well shortly thereafter which was an inconvenience and an unnecessary occurrence.

Because there short staffed and a huge majority of the staff are brand new, there were long waits to be seated and served at breakfast. At Pergola, the Italian restaurant, there were also long waits, as there are few tables and if you're trying to eat Italian on the night the Japanese restaurant is closed, you're going to experience a very long wait. The entire staff needs to be properly trained and I really don't hold them responsible for any of this, it's management that should be responsible.

As I mentioned previously, the hotel is outstandingly beautiful, but I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. If you can ignore all of the above, you can go here. Otherwise, there are so many hotel options in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lasinnyc
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Room was perfect, service impeccable. From the front desk to room service, wonderful. Small, quiet resort. No kids running around, all adult. Best service I have ever had in Mexico. We will return. Went downtown to San Jose for the day. Felt safe and was a fun afternoon. Used Cabo Adventures to go sailing, booked at hotel. Was another great experience.

Room Tip: Ask to stay at end where you cannot hear the construction next door to hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
AlanDelBlanco, Director General at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

At Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa we thank you for your stay with us.

As members of the leading Hotels of the World the most important thing for us is to meet all the expectations of all our guests, receiving positive feedback is always a great joy and encourages us all to continue striving to give The best possible service.