We highly recommend the Tropicana Inn. Our family and friends have stayed here for family reunions, leisure and business trips. Great for travelers of all ages.
The service is unique, friendly, attentive and clean.
The restaurant has excellent friendly service, with a good variety of a menu to select from Mexican cuisine,seafood and American . Their Sunday Brunch are excellent !!!
You can sit either outside in the main center of the restaurant or their three restaurants inside. Live Mariachi music and a wide variety of musicians performing with a great repertoire. A great place to sit outside and "people watch".
The rooms are surrounded by a plush tropical garden that is very peaceful and relaxing.
Centrally located in the middle of the historical part of San Jose. Within walking distance to all shops, church, restaurants and attractions.
I have never had one bad experience. This is my home away from home and stay here at least two to three times a year.
What I do wish is that they have a "business center "in their property with internet services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Located in the Art District of San Jose del Cabo. Tropicana Inn offers our guests a great atmosphere and quality services. A colonial mexican hacienda-style meets tropical ambiance and the essence of a boutique hotel to put within your reach what we truly believe are the best dining and lodging services among Los Cabos hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico