“Wonderful Artisan Crafts”

Eclectic Array Flora Farms
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I popped into this store during visit to Flora Farms and I was so glad I did. The store had some of the most unique things I had seen anywhere in Cabo. When I walked in an amazing leather bag caught my eye and I couldn't help buy snag it. The craftsmanship is outstanding and the price was so reasonable.

If you are looking for a special gift or a unique souvenir during your time in Cabo you cannot go wrong at this store!

Faryn C, Owner at Eclectic Array Flora Farms, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Susan, Thank you for your kind words. And we are happy to hear you love your bag! Next time you are down, come visit us again, as we always have new, unique treasures. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We came across this store during our visit to Flora Farms - it's absolutely beautiful. Full of special goods made by local artisans, you must stop here on your visit to Cabo. You will leave with beautiful treasures!

Faryn C, Owner at Eclectic Array Flora Farms, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for the nice review, Sarah. We work hard to bring you a lot of unique treasures to remind you of your trip to Los Cabos. Happy Travels, and come visit us again!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We were at Flora Farms with friends and wandered the delightful stores before stopping for our (yummy) lunch. We were greeted warmly as we entered. While we walked around the small shop we were offered assistance but were not hounded or pressured. The items are truly lovely with prices ranging from modest to relatively expensive. I found a stylized sweatshirt which is one of a kind by one of the artists. Good thing we didn't have more time as I undoubtedly would have purchased other items. A plus...the top is adorable and comfortable and has washed perfectly.

Thank you for your kind words, Julie. So happy you stopped in. We have stores in San Jose and downtown Cabo as well, and each store has different, unique products for you to enjoy. Happy Travels and come see us again soon, as we are always working on new things for you to enjoy.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Such a nice little store in Flora Farms! So many beautiful, and cute and nice quality items - all made in Mexico. We brought several gifts for family and items for ourselves as well. Pleasant shopping experience and great customer service. You will be so glad you stopped by! Highly recommend

Faryn C, Owner at Eclectic Array Flora Farms, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

thank you so much for the nice review. We are new out at Flora Farms and we are loving it. Please come visit us again next time you are in Los Cabos :)