“The office”
Review of The Office

The Office
Ranked #112 of 646 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went to the office with friends on our trip to Cabo. The atmosphere was very fun and it’s very relaxing to be able to eat right on the beach. The atmosphere was also lively as the restaurant was filled. The live music was a lot of fun too!! The food was delicious. We ordered the fish of the day which was well prepared and very fresh.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,275)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Office is currently the hot spot in Cabo. We got lucky and got a table for two right away at 7:00. We both had excellent meals and the environment is fun and funky. They had blankets for people who were getting cold, even though it was a warm April night. The service was awesome. The prices are not cheap but the food is worth it. Don’t miss having a meal here. It is located right on the beach. If you have a car park at the Puerto Paraiso mall. It’s only two blocks away and 4 hrs of parking is only 20 pesos.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been going to Cabo for over 20 years and knew the office when it was just a bar on the beach. Maybe 2 -3 tables in the sand. I quit going for several years because it just got too touristy for me and I did not like that the beach vendors could come to your table. This time we sat at the bar and had the enchiladas. Our waiter suggested we try both the red and green sauce, so we did. It was marvelous. We shared and it was plenty. We also some sort of special margarita and it was to die for. Wish I could remember the name. I was sad we had to leave, but we had a plane to catch or would have stayed longer. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had meals and drinks here several times during our stay. Seems like most of the time although the waiters are pretty good, we are there for them and they expect you to make their day with a huge tip or they don't even say thank you. The food is always outstanding but the service can be hit and miss, therefore the size of the tip. For example, I didn't bread or tortillas with my soup although I asked twice. The server just looked at his watch and never brought anything. Seems like the waiters might be in competition to sell you up to huge seafood platters for your entire table. The breakfast vegetable omelet is outstanding. The special potatoes are delicious. The burgers are not good in my opinion. I like the avacado stuffed with shrimp or chicken soup. All the salads are wonderful as is the chicken enchiladas. The skinny margaritas are really good and the juices taste fresh squeezed. It is better to sit back a bit because the vendors are very pesky.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Amazing display of tequila. Tequila menu is amazing. Food was good and plentiful. Great for groups. Music is a plus but neighboring restaurant offers competing music. I had the grilled octopus. Yummy.