1,451 results
All reviewsrooftop barglass boxpanoramic suitestunning hotelsaltwater poolsurf breakday bedthe open air lobbysignature restaurantboutique hotelpool staffel arcocevichemoment you arrivefour seasonsviews are amazingsound of the waves
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I remember having a very great experience with my girlfriend here a couple months ago. The property was clean and well maintained and there wasn't too many people. The room/views, pools and the beach were all amazing. Good location for couples. Too bad that girl and I are no longer together. I don't even know why I'm writing this.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place is terrific. My wife and I with two teenage boys stayed in the "Thompson Suite", which worked great for us. The boys slept in the living room on couches. That room is separated from the bedroom with sliding doors, that do not latch or lock but provided sufficient privacy. Privacy does lack with the shower, as it can only be set off with a sheer curtain.

There is a huge balcony with this room that has a hot tub, which we used daily. I believe every room in the hotel overlooks the Sea of Cortez. It's really nice.

Manta is fine dining. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner there. The Rooftop Bar has amazing views, the menu/food is only so-so. The Ledge is a casual restaurant with good breakfast options.

My wife used the spa - twice. Once for a facial from Rosa, and she went back later for Rosa to give her a massage. Evidently, Rosa is quite talented. One of my sons visited the hair stylist for a haircut, and he was pleased with the results of that.

This is an upscale hotel - my wife used the phrase "swishy" multiple times describing it to people. It feels more like an upscale hotel rather than a resort, but being right on the water, that's a great combo for us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was our first stay at The Cape, and we have stayed at all of the other luxury resorts in Cabo. The architecture and landscape design is very modern, but comfortable, which I loved. Very stylish overall. We stayed in a one bedroom villa, while our teenage daughters stayed in a regular double room. Both were spectacular. The service is what really made The Cape a standout. I have to give a shout out to our two concierges, Diego and Rey, for their attentiveness and friendliness. At breakfast every day, Renato and Arturo were most welcoming and responsive. I had a massage from Rosio that was the best of my life. Employees were solicitous, but not overly familiar or pestering. Just really friendly and competent. The roof top bar is amazing at sunset, although beware it gets chilly and you should make a reservation for a good spot. The food at the two restaurants, Manta (fine dining) and The Ledge, were both excellent. My only complaint was service was excruciatingly slow both dinners at The Ledge. The only serve dinner outdoors, so it gets chilly, but it also just took forever to get our food. They need to address that. Otherwise, it was perfect and we would go back for sure!

Room Tip: A higher room has the best view of the ocean, but they're all good views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Cape Hotel to start was outstanding. It met all of our expectations. The secluded beach front was great. Nelson, Lenny, and Jose at the pool offered phenomenal service. We will be back, Art! 46

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KimberAJ6
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Spectacular & amazing. Exceeded all expectations and I am frankly running out of adjectives to describe how wonderful this property is. The staff is beyond helpful and simply a joy to be around. This place is a must, at least once in a lifetime...but for us many more times to come!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel