4,151 results
All reviews las marias los riscos el patio la trajinera phase pool el eden tequila bar activities director infinity pool all inclusive package time share all inclusive plan shuttle service golf cart free shuttle cart drivers sister hotel
Reviewed 3 July 2012

This was our stay in Cabo San Lucas. We stayed at Medano Beach last year and decided to purchase the all inclusive option at Hacienda Encatada. We were greeted well! Everyone was so friendly! Our master suite was awesome. The food was good as well. I would stay at this resort again. This would not be the resort to go to if you want to party because everything closes at 10:00pm. I would say stay at a resort on Medano Beach. This resort was quiet and relaxing. We loved our golf cart drivers! The downside of the resort is everything does close at 10:00 and in the future if I decide to bring my daughter, there are not enough Children's actvities.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

On this trip, I stayed at RIU Sante Fe, Casa Dorada Medano Beach, and Hacienda Encantada. I visited via presentation during week of G20 Summit. The location was so impressive that I purchased a penthouse. The sales office was very professional and by far one of the best sales transaction I've ever had.

The resort is located about 10 minutes from the marina (cost $18-$20 by taxi or $10 Shuttle). Resort has the Cabo San Lucas Light house on its property with a private beach/coastline. Style is old world/Spanish decor. The employees are great and always spoke/acknowledge guests with a smile.

The charm with this place is it's location and design. There is a tranquil sacredness to the private beach/coastline. It's a great place to get away from the rowdy party beach scene. Feels enchanted to me.

Room tip: The higher the floor, the better the view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank mtrips_11
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We've stayed at this property on two occasions. Both times were all-inclusive stays, but the second stay was less all-inclusive. The resort had drastically changed what they included.
We stayed in a two bedroom unit with our daughters and the rooms were large. Beds were comfortable, but nothing special. Kitchen was well equipped.
The resort has typical cheesy theme nights, but our daughters had fun at them. The activities director was great with all the kids and was probably our daughters' favorite part.
Workout facility was decent and it was nice to have laundry facilities available.
The pools were large enough that they never felt crowded, but the amount of chlorine turned all of our suits a greenish tint.
No beach access, so you have to pack up to go. Finally, be prepared to say no repeatedly, unless you actually want to buy a timeshare.

Date of stay: November 2011
2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Enjoyed our stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the food at Las Marias was good and not expensive. Place is very clean and the views are the best in Cabo. Even with the G20 Summit taking place and many security people there it was not a problem. Can't wait to go back again next year.

Room tip: Try to get a room in phase one, you will be right on the ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FountainHills
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The resort Hacienda Encantada cancelled my reservations and also our friends reservations, who we were travelling with, without us knowing it. I called a week before departure to get my confirmation number for our shuttle from the airport and Carmen Montesino from the Hacienda Encantada told me our rooms had been cancelled. She lied and said she called me two weeks ago and I told her to cancel our room. That is a bunch of *?:jTP#.... My friends room was cancelled also because Carmen said she left two messages on their answering machine and my friend never got back and so she cancelled their room as well. She lied because she did not talk to me nor leave messages on my friends answering machine. We had nine other friends staying at the Hacienda Encantada (in a timeshare) at the same time. All eleven of us had planned this vacation together in January 2012. However, we were not able to vacation with them a whole lot because Hacienda Encantada cancelled our rooms underhandedly. This was very inconvenient for all of us to get together because they put us at their sister resort (Marina Fiesta). Carmen promised we would have two double beds like we would have had at the Hacienda Encantada but when we checked in she had us in a one bed studio. Same with my friends room. Lie, lie, lie.
I would not recommend staying at this shady resort. These people are shifty and are liars. There are many real nice resorts who would not treat you terrible and appreciate your business. I have never met anyone as rude and untruthful as their employee, Carmen M. I left a letter explaining my frustrations with my survey for the manager when I left. We will see if he gets back to me. I doubt it because they "don't care". I would "not" recommend this resort to anyone who does not like liars and sneaky people.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Debbie K
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments about your experience during your recent stay. Your comments are very important to us. We will look further into this matter.

Kind regards,