Hacienda Encantada is a gorgeous resort! The views are some of the best in Cabo. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because the service in the lobby is a little slow. It takes FOREVER for the valet to bring your car when you need to go. The rooms are absolutely beautiful, the sounds of the water crashing into the rocks lull you to sleep every night and the sunsets are amazing. I would definitely recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico