“Excellent Snorkel Trip and Whale watching”
Review of Cabo Adventures

and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went on the snorkel and kayak adventure. Gabo was our guide. The boat ride was very comfortable. We visited the Arch first. He told us all about the place. On our way to the snorkeling bay, our awesome Captain spotted three sets of whales jumping and playing. We stopped to watch them and it was amazing! Gabo told us all about the whales. When we got to the snorkeling bay, Freddie helped us find some SUP boards and he was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this company and trip to anyone visiting Cabo. It was excellent and very professional and we had a great time. I just wish it would have lasted longer. Thanks Cabo Adventures!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,321)
All reviews
in 147 reviews
"top notch"
in 159 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We just completed doing the dolphin experience and had a great time. Nancy was the trainer and she was super nice. Frieda, the dolphin was great and our photographer, Sebastian was very friendly and professional as well. The price for pics is outrageous, but they did work with us and I’m glad we got them. My husband and I did the underwater swim and my 7 year old did the above water fast fin swim. All in all, all the employees we encountered were very friendly. The place was much larger, clean and nicer then I thought... would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am so impressed with the enthousiastic service we are enjoying in Cabo!

Yesterday we did the Off Road Adventure and the energy of the happy staff really added to an already fun adventure. They took such great care of us safety wise yet it felt like hanging out with a bunch of really fun guys who love what they do.

They went above and beyond our expectations for service. It was my son's 13th birthday so they let him ride with a guide instead of his boring-driver mom. He is a hard kid to get a smile from so I am so grategul to these guys for the ear to ear grin that he couldn't wipe off his face.

Sergio was our shuttle driver and *wow*...he was unbelievably gracious! He took us on a mini tour and offered stops and information along the way. You can tell that he enjoys his job and interacting with people and that made our trip even better.

Thank you gentlemen for an amazing day!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a party of 12 (ages 16-50) on Easter Sunday and had an AMAZING adventure with the Green Team. These guys are very professional, accent on SAFETY while providing such an absolutely exhilarating, fun day!! This was a lot more of a workout than I expected, but still totally do-able for most ages. When you go, ask for Jesus, Miguel, Arturo, Bicri & Carlos. Eli took some fantastic pictures capturing our memories just perfectly!! Thank you so much! We will definitely take this adventure again.