“Dolphin Experience ”
Review of Cabo Adventures

Cabo Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We want to make your vacation extraordinary as you discover all that nature has to offer. We have been creating unparalleled adventures for over 10 years and we are here to provide you with an outstanding and safe experience that will create lifelong memories.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We just completed doing the dolphin experience and had a great time. Nancy was the trainer and she was super nice. Frieda, the dolphin was great and our photographer, Sebastian was very friendly and professional as well. The price for pics is outrageous, but they did work with us and I’m glad we got them. My husband and I did the underwater swim and my 7 year old did the above water fast fin swim. All in all, all the employees we encountered were very friendly. The place was much larger, clean and nicer then I thought... would definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,679)
All reviews
in 159 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 142 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am so impressed with the enthousiastic service we are enjoying in Cabo!

Yesterday we did the Off Road Adventure and the energy of the happy staff really added to an already fun adventure. They took such great care of us safety wise yet it felt like hanging out with a bunch of really fun guys who love what they do.

They went above and beyond our expectations for service. It was my son's 13th birthday so they let him ride with a guide instead of his boring-driver mom. He is a hard kid to get a smile from so I am so grategul to these guys for the ear to ear grin that he couldn't wipe off his face.

Sergio was our shuttle driver and *wow*...he was unbelievably gracious! He took us on a mini tour and offered stops and information along the way. You can tell that he enjoys his job and interacting with people and that made our trip even better.

Thank you gentlemen for an amazing day!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a party of 12 (ages 16-50) on Easter Sunday and had an AMAZING adventure with the Green Team. These guys are very professional, accent on SAFETY while providing such an absolutely exhilarating, fun day!! This was a lot more of a workout than I expected, but still totally do-able for most ages. When you go, ask for Jesus, Miguel, Arturo, Bicri & Carlos. Eli took some fantastic pictures capturing our memories just perfectly!! Thank you so much! We will definitely take this adventure again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time doing their Off Road excursion! My husband did an awesome job driving and my kids both loved it. Well supervised and fun tour guides. Super adventurous ride!! Lunch by beach was simple and nicely done.