Best Price vacation rental is all you see in the photos plus more!
Perched up high on a hilltop overlooking Cabo, the views are simply AMAZING!
Upon our arrival, we were greeted by the home owner Bob. He offered us a warm welcome and introduced us to the two individuals who made our stay spectacular, Esteban and Llobia! They are AWESOME!
Not only do you get the opportunity to stay in a beautiful home ... a huge, clean, beautifully outfitted home, but as other reviewers have said Esteban and Llobia's kind attention to detail and assistance made our stay even better than spectacular!
Esteban and Llobia were more than happy to assist us with anything we needed. They introduced us to amazingly delicious Mexican cuisine and kept the Margarita glasses full. :) From delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner, we were never hungry. They were more than willing to take us anywhere we needed to go, so a car was not really necessary.
We had such an amazing visit, it was hard to return to reality! Already hoping we get the opportunity to visit again soon! Thank you Bob, Anita, Esteban and Llobia!
Words cannot express the gratitude we can have for the owners of this home. From the moment we arrived, my family and I were treated like royalty. Bob and Anita were the start and the end of the stay. But Esteban and Llobia were the BEST THING EVER...to this home.
So let's give pros and cons to the stay:
- Satellite tv only controlled by one room in the house. We would recommend that you provide individual capability to the rooms within the home
- Cold water showers for 60% of the trip. Half of my family had to suffer through cold showers because the hot water didn't kick in. Esteban did fix it and corrected the issue
- Air Conditioner remotes for units on the left side of the house. There is only one remote for the further east rooms and half the family was hot for the trip because the air conditioners were not on.
- TripAdvisor relationship cost me more money to stay in the house. Because of the relationship of the parent company; the bid that I paid for was not what the value of the week. Though I honored the owners' price; I will be bringing this up to TripAdvisor that their contract with the owners and the bids should be honored. It cost me $625 more than what TripAdvisor quoted. The contract/bid should have been honored.
- Best views of Cabo San Lucas
- Esteban and Llobia--they are worth everything and then some....from cooking every meal, to making drinks, to driving us everywhere, to washing our clothes before we went home. They are the best thing about the house.
I can't say anything bad about our stay. My family enjoyed their time and we will of course recommend this location.
The house is huge, gets great light, is great for relaxing, has an excellent view, updated kitchen and bathrooms and a fabulous infinity pool and lounge areas. The best part about though was Esteban! He will make sure you are nourished, hydrated and have everything you need. If you don't, just ask and he will get it. If you need a ride into town, he will take you....and pick you up. He is worth the entire stay!!! Thanks Bob for getting the Bluetooth speaker as well! it was a great vacation!
I was on a girls trip, there were 7 of us and we had a blast. The house was clean and huge. Bob and Anita made sure we had everything that we needed and were very accommodating with all of our needs.
Estaban is a wonderful house-man, makes great drinks and is a fantastic chef. He cooked some great Mexican classics for us.
This place is an amazing place especially for the value.
I will be back for sure!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
|Check-in / front desk||Service|
|A romantic getaway||Luxury-minded travelers|