Comfort Inn Los Cabos
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
See available hotels
Estancia Real Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Cabo Inn Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Scoop the hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
Las Margaritas Inn(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Cabo Las Flores Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Seven Crown Hotels(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Medano Hotel and Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Hotel Melida(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Stayed for 1 night, this is a hotel for people who don't wanna pay a lot of money.
The beds are ok, rooms are small, bathroom needs to remodeled asap, it's not very nice.
I put medicine on the sync and when i came back to the room it was full of ants.
Pool is nice and there's a free wifi also.
Hotel location is ok, 15 min walk to the beach.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank R1984
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My, my, my. I read a few other reviews before posting my own and I see where many people went to this Comfort Inn as they wanted a 'local experience.' I trust that was achieved. We couldn't get into our hotel-of-choice, so opted for this one. Since my life is spent travelling a good deal, I often stay at Comfort Inn/Suites, as the membership gives me good airline miles. We all know that Comfort Inn is today's equivalent of the Motel 6; basic, relatively clean, no-frills, and, well that's it. True to form, this Comfort Inn fits that bill.

When I walked into the room, I pictured that I would give this place a one-star review. The room was stark, cinder-block, drab, and did I stay stark? True to Mexico style, there were children and barking dogs outside the window, and doors that sound like those in prison when they close. Yet, the staff was friendly/helpful; the room was clean; the TV worked (watched the Saints game); the outlets worked; the room was mostly quiet at night; the neighborhood is safe; the major restaurants/shops are in walking distance; and the water got hot in the morning. The central courtyard also looks quite nice, with a large pool and many local plants/palms.

Even so, when you see that 3 stars represents 'Average,' keep in mind that my 3 stars for for Mexico-average, not USA-average.

There are a few things to complain about: a) I had to go into the hall to get internet reception; b) the heater/cooler/fan didn't work ... at all, and c) the morning breakfast downstairs consisted of coffee, white bread (and an adjacent toaster), and bananas; no hot/cold water, no tea, no ....

Would I go back? Not unless I was in a pinch. Would I discourage you from going there? Not necessarily. If you maintain an open attitude and remember where you are, you'll do fine. I'm sure you could do a lot worse, and for the flexible traveller, this place is mostly ok. Just glad to be back home.

Room Tip: The pool is central in the hotel, sdo it might get noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alexanderphd
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I went down to Cabo as a single man who wanted to do some serious fishing. The Hotel is located 1 1/2 blocks from the marina and 2 1/2 blocks from the beach. Great local stores, bars and eateries. If you are looking for a "pampered" resort experience this is probably not the place for you. But if you want a place that is functional, reasonable and close to the action of Cabo then this is your place. Free breakfast (ham, eggs, toast, fruit, juices, coffee, etc) included.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank agentclear
Reviewed 20 February 2011

After 4 days at the Hilton resort, we were looking for some local flavor before we returned home. Our friends booked a room at a hotel on the marina for $179 a night. They had a view, however, we were never in our rooms. The staff at the Comfort Inn were great. This Inn is where the local business people stay. The rooms are simple and clean. 1 block off the main st. 5 min walk to the marina. We felt safe and welcomed. Our breakfast was made on the spot, traditional Mexican. The rate was the best, our car was safe and sound. If you are OK with simple , this is the spot. If you are high maintenance, do as our fiends did spend the $179 a night and return home with empty pockets. We got the best deal!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank zwasso
Reviewed 17 January 2011

Clean, remodeled and modern style rooms. We enjoyed the stay there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple