“Awesome sunset cruise!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I had a fabulous time with the Blue Sky crew as we sailed the 60’ yacht, the Blue Sea out to the famous Cabo arch and past the sea lions. The yacht is beautiful and spotless. I enjoyed the comfy beanbags at the front of the boat. The crew was friendly and professional. A great time was had by all! When in Cabo...definitely charter Blue Sky if you want to get out on the water!

1  Thank Cheryl G
Write a ReviewReviews (2,884)
All reviews
in 57 reviews
"great pictures"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went with Blue Sky Cabo on a marlin fishing excursion about a week ago and was so happy I did. The service of Jim and the crew was incredible. They made sure our experience came first. Lounging on the front of the boat as the sun came up, then hooking into a marlin mid-day was the highlight of my trip to Cabo. Highly recommend going with Blue Sky Cabo for your fishing tour, they blew away my expectations.

1  Thank bobbystevenson3
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

HIGHLY recommend! Best boat trip ever. Everyone on the boat was so welcoming and friendly. Highlight of my trip

1  Thank Lexi T
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Super amazing staff and boat, hands down one of my favorite experiences in Cabo! Definitely would recommend to everyone :)

1  Thank Abby H