“Amazing Marlin fishing experience!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went with Blue Sky Cabo on a marlin fishing excursion about a week ago and was so happy I did. The service of Jim and the crew was incredible. They made sure our experience came first. Lounging on the front of the boat as the sun came up, then hooking into a marlin mid-day was the highlight of my trip to Cabo. Highly recommend going with Blue Sky Cabo for your fishing tour, they blew away my expectations.

1  Thank bobbystevenson3
Write a ReviewReviews (3,107)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"great pictures"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

HIGHLY recommend! Best boat trip ever. Everyone on the boat was so welcoming and friendly. Highlight of my trip

1  Thank Lexi T
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Super amazing staff and boat, hands down one of my favorite experiences in Cabo! Definitely would recommend to everyone :)

1  Thank Abby H
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was one of the best experiences of my life, we got pizza and drinks and had so much fun for the day!! Bluesky blew up floaties that my friends and I could hang on while enjoying the sun. Peaked.

1  Thank TaylorC1316