Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Great Day

My wife and I went on a trip with Capt Julio and had and AWESOME time! The entire crew was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Robert I
via mobile
Fantastic Sunset Cruise

My wife and I sailed with Blue Sky on Wednesday, Dec 5 while in Cabo. The crew was very... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
mikecK9291NN
Senoia, Georgia
via mobile

3,107 results
All reviews captain juan sunset cruise blue star beautiful boat fish amazing sunset top notch awesome crew sea lions these guys striped marlin took pictures tuna crew members highlight of our trip famous arch amazing experience
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Staff were fantastic and the boat was beautiful. Overall had a great time and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great to experience this with all of my friends, so much fun! Everyone was awesome!! Great way to spend the day.

1  Thank meagandavis14
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great time on the boat and really added to my experience in Cabo! thanks for the awesome experience!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank AshKFu
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Blue Sky Cabo brought nothing but great memories. The yacht was beautiful inside and out and we were able to lay on the front of it to tan. The inside was very luxurious and comfortable and it includes an open bar. The crew was probably the most welcoming crew I met in Cabo. They were very helpful and always made sure we had everything we needed. They brought out bean bags and floaties making the experience a lot more fun and relaxing. We also got to see a couple of seals surrounding the yacht and it was a blast! I would definitely ride with Blue Sky Cabo again.

1  Thank mireyamartinez13
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The highlight of our whole trip was the sunset cruise that was offered by this company. Not only did we get to visit the Arch, we were provided with cold beverages and a very friendly staff. I recommend this to anyone who wants to meet new people and take great photos. 10/10 for a great time!

1  Thank Jesse J