We are a family with a 10 year old who are regular Mexico travelers. We have stayed at a RIU before but this is our first time in Cabo area.
We would highly recommend both the hotel and the area.
First, completely safe. Never had an issue. Never felt unsafe. No worries or issues. And we went off on our own a number of times.
Second, hotel was excellent. Typical Mexico rooms but they were good. Great view. Food was excellent - we only do the buffet as it is easier with a ten year old. Service was excellent all the time. The front desk was very helpful and prompt with our room booking issue at check in. The beach was great and yes you can go in the water. Just down from the hotel was a roped off area that was fun to swim in.
Third, Cabo and area was great. Weather was wonderful. We did a whale watching tour, a camel ride on the beach and went on our own into Los Cabos and San Jose All were great.
Overall would highly recommend the hotel and the area for a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Discover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos, Mexico