Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Cabo FlyBoard tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from USD 110.00
from USD 84.00
from USD 65.00
More Info
All reviews fly board iron man minute session learning curve instructional video pontoon boat jet ski awesome experience office staff these guys super fun highlight of our trip an absolute blast top notch a lot of fun bucket list paulina
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My buddy and I took our 11 year old sons out to ride the Flyboard last week down in Cabo. What an experience is all I can say as it was truly amazing. Jason and the whole Cabo Flyboard Team went above and beyond to make sure we all had the best time. If you are ever down in Cabo I highly suggest checking these guys out. First Class Company!!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I can not say enough about the whole Cabo FlyBoard team. My son tried it one day and then my daughter wanted to try so we came back for a 2nd visit. The experience was awesome and kids had a great time. The office staff to the boat crew could not have been more friendly and nicer to deal with. I can't wait to try myself next time I am in Cabo.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was a blast! Definitely recommend for those seeking something new and adventurous. The learning curve is not that long and in no time you are experiencing a thrilling new sport.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I'm 55 years old, and this was my first time flyboarding. The guys were great, with fantastic instructions/help. I'm definitely doing this again!!!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

We are a family of 4 two adults and 16 year old son and 12 year old daughter and we all loved it! Everything from check-in or activity was very smooth with really friendly team and safe and fun lesson. We all flew and video will be a holiday treasure. Highly recommend to all, Muchas Garcia’s!