Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 191
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 355
USD 334
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 327
USD 309
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 385
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 488
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 181
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 782
USD 273
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 127
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
USD 415
USD 303
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
USD 876
USD 773
5,912 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubocean viewour waiterbeautiful resortfish tacosall inclusive resortmain pooltop shelftime sharefood and drinks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We came here to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with 2 kids (7 and 4 year olds). We read a lot of yelp/trip advisor reviews prior to coming about food for vegetarians(No meat/No Eggs) being scarce. On Wednesday morning, we went to Vina Del Mar looking for food from the grand buffet options and didn't find anything vegetarian(No eggs options). Just then we saw the head chef there (Fernando and Alexandro) who went the extra mile to make custom alacarte food options (Pancakes with Maple syrup, cream/ Fajitas / Fruits) for us in a nicely decorated plate. We were so impressed. Just then our kids saw some desserts and when we asked they said it had eggs in them and we requested the chefs to see if they had anything eggless. Chef Fernando said nothing was available that day but promised to make something the next day. We went there on Thursday for breakfast and Chef Fernando prepared Waffles / Pancakes / Quesadillas for us and all of them completely vegetarian without eggs. And the cherry on top was a eggless chocolate cake custom baked for us. We just couldn't ask for more. I know how busy it gets when you need to prepare buffet for so many guests, but just to keep guests with special dietary restrictions being taken care of in such a grand way is just phenomenal. Hats off to the service.

Since we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary, I made a reservation for Romantic Dinner at the beach. The Manager Selene, the waiter Pedro and the Chef Javier went the extra mile to do a nicely decorated place at the beach, with excellent service and food. With our dietary restriction they custom made Pad Thai with vegetables accommodating our kids non spicy food as well. Great service there as well.

Overall this place is a superhit for our family and we haven't had so much fun in an all inclusive resort. This place knows to take care of their guests. You just need to talk to the right people :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sethiavishal
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as a HGVC Member. Had 4 rooms between my family but they separated us into 2 different buildings. We had a formal request months in advance with Carlos front desk and he assured me out rooms would be together. We were in rooms 2016-2017 (2 bedrooms suite but not really), 2001 and 2009 travel dates 3/31-4/5.

Pros:
-1 heated main pool which closes at a informal 8pm
-Guacamole

Negatives:
- Only one of 7 pools is heated
- main method of transportation from lobby/restaurants is by golf cart. On 4 occasions they forgot to pick us up.
- rooms keys easily demagnetize. On several occasions we arrived to our rooms and they room keys did not work we had to ask a maid who was servicing a room to open the room for us. An engineer then came out and had to issue us new keys ( room 2001). On one occasion we were soaking wet from the pool and had no working key to get to the room. We were at the mercy of waiting for a maid to open the room for us who then called a Enginner to fix the lock.
- El Bodega, Rosarita and El Mexicano took one hour to get seated and at least one hour for food to come out. The food was sub par and I could have easily made the steaks taste better on my Weber grill. Food was sub par
- Room service takes 50 minutes
- they don’t deliver ice cream to the rooms because it may melt. We have stayed at other properties in Cabo who have delivered ice cream as this is a family friendly resort. What a poor excuse.

This is the worst of the HGVC properties that we have stayed at and a general consensus with my family is that we will not return. I recommend Villa Estancia through Costco. No golf karts, excellent food, delivers ice cream and keys always worked or were assigned to a correct room.

I wish I could have my Hilton points back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 6 April 2018

They overbooked so when we arrived they upgraded us to i think it was the presidential room. It was a great experince. The room was amazing.

We had some "priviliges" for being in that room. It was nice from them to do that for us.
The pool is beautiful. I didn't like so much the beach in there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I went here by myself a couple of weeks ago. It was amazing. I felt very safe, and met a lot of people from all over the US. The male staff members were super friendly and always made eye contact and said hi to me. They went above and beyond. The female staff members seemed a little rude, but I didn't have any major problems. I do think they water down their alcohol, but the drinks were still good. My favorite was the Miami Vice. The pools were pretty good. The one high up by the time share office was quiet and the hot tub below it was amazing---I saw whales and just listened to the ocean waves crashing. My room wasn't bad. I had upgraded to an ocean view, and while I had it, I still had a view of the pools, and late in the afternoon, it could get noisy.
People definitely reserve their pool chairs very early--6-7am, but honestly, I didn't mind getting up that early to catch the sunrise. The breakfast inside on the 3rd floor was the best, hands down. Room service was great. The all inclusive is the way to go! I did complain about my room and the fact the elevator was broken the whole time I was there. I don't like to complain, but I paid a lot to be there. They gave me a cabana one day and that was seriously the best experience. I went snorkeling with their equipment, but there was no instructor, so that was hard for someone who's never done it. But there people around who helped. They had events every day that weren't advertised, so that was a pleasant surprise. The shows were great, and the fire pit singing every night was a really nice experience. The van into town was $12 roundtrip and definitely easy peasy. Overall, I would highly recommend this resort and hope to go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Brianna B
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Anne and I (Patrick) just got back and had a wonderful time. I have to say, the Hotel atmosphere, view, food, and service was excellent and beyond our expectations. Rafael at the pool took great care of us and was a pleasure to see every day. Rafael was very attentive and was very friendly. Don't normally say would repeat a hotel but this one we would. Oh, one more thing, the premium alcohol was exceptional also. 6 different kinds of Absolute vodka, what do you want and they poured good drinks, did not need to ask for more alcohol in the drinks.

Room Tip: Get the 6th floor ocean view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple